These are the best party appetizers! From small bites, to dips, these appetizers will be the star of your meal. Great for entertaining!
What are the best appetizers to serve at a party?
Appetizers are a great way to get your party started and keep your guests entertained. There’s something for everyone, from classic dips and spreads to more unique options like crostini or stuffed mushrooms. Here are some of the best appetizers to serve at any type of gathering:
1. Deviled Eggs – A classic favorite, deviled eggs are easy to make and always a crowd pleaser. Fill the egg whites with a creamy yolk mixture flavored with your favorite ingredients like mustard or relish.
2. Cheese Platter – An array of cheeses can be served as either an appetizer or snack throughout the evening. Include a variety of flavors and textures, such as soft Brie, salty feta and nutty Gouda. Serve with crackers and fresh fruit for a tasty bite.
3. Crostini – Crispy slices of bread can be topped with any variety of delicious ingredients like ricotta and spinach or goat cheese and figs. These mini bites are sure to impress your guests!
4. Stuffed Mushrooms – These savory morsels are easy to prepare and can be stuffed with a variety of ingredients like sausage, spinach and cheese. Guests will love the flavor-packed bites!
5. Salsa – Serve up a homemade salsa with chips for a tasty appetizer that’s sure to be a hit. For a spicier version, try adding roasted jalapeño peppers or chili powder.
6. Bruschetta – A timeless classic, bruschetta can be served with either sweet or savory toppings like olives, tomatoes and cheese. It’s a great way to add flavor without a lot of effort.
7. Pimento Cheese Spread – A Southern favorite, this creamy spread is great served with crackers or crostini. It’s full of tangy flavor and makes a delicious addition to any party menu.
No matter what type of gathering you’re planning, these appetizers are sure to be a hit! Your guests will love the variety of flavors and textures and you’ll appreciate how easy they are to make.
What is the most popular party food?
One of the most popular party foods is probably pizza. Pizza is a classic crowd-pleaser that can be customized with a variety of toppings and sauces to suit every taste. Other beloved party dishes include tacos, nachos, sliders, macaroni and cheese, chicken wings, potato skins and more. Whatever type of gathering you’re hosting, you can’t go wrong with pizza!
For more fun and easy party appetizers, check out our list of recipes here. Have a great time at your party!
The Best Party Appetizers For Entertaining
If you have a party coming up, be sure to check out these delicious appetizers!
These deviled eggs are so good, perfectly seasoned and great for any occasion! Different color dye is completely optional!
These mini deep dish pizzas are super easy to make and customizable for everyone!
One of America’s favorite snacks just became healthier with the air fryer. This recipe is so easy and full of delicious flavor. Makes a great snack, or appetizer for your party needs.
This super easy 2 ingredient Air Fryer Cauliflower is a super healthy side dish or appetizer that you will love!
This simple and delicious recipe is the perfect appetizer for any occasion. Using simple fresh ingredients, this will be a family favorite!
Super easy 3 ingredient appetizer meatballs that you can throw in your slow cooker and impress your guests!
A super easy air fryer potato skins recipe that is done in 25 minutes! Makes a great lunch or appetizer!
These super easy Halloween Quesadillas are super easy to make and so fun for Halloween parties as an appetizer or snack!
These vegetarian air fryer zucchini boats are full of your favorite veggies and seasoned to perfection. Great as a healthy appetizer or side to any meal!
These easy pizza pastry puffs are so great for anytime snacks or a meal!
These delicious wings can be done 3 ways! Caribbean, Dry Rub and Buffalo. Offer a variety for your next event!
These jarcuterie individual servings are not only safe, they are easy to make and delicious!
Ever wondered how to make easy bruschetta for appetizers? Using yummy fresh ingredients, this is an awesome appetizer!
These easy everything bagel pigs in blanket are so yummy and easy to make!
This amazing oven baked cheese dip with cream cheese is so good for appetizers or game day!
This garden fresh salsa is so good and delicious! Made with fresh veggies and yummy seasonings, you will make this again and again!
This amazing cheesy spinach artichoke dip is so great for an appetizer with tortilla or pita chips.
These awesome nacho bites are so great for appetizers or game day! All the nacho flavor without all the mess.
This super easy French Onion Dip is made with three easy ingredients that you likely have on hand!
This easy 3 ingredient ranch dip is great for game day or appetizers!
This everything but the bagel dip is so great and easy to make! Awesome for game day or party appetizers.
These yummy ham and cheese crescents are really great for appetizers or even a quick dinner!
These Philly Cheesesteak Bites are so yummy and great for appetizers!
2-3 large Russet Potatoes
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 packet Ranch seasoning
1-2 tsp black pepper
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup 4 cheese Mexican or Italian blend
These yummy crunchy taco cups are so great for appetizers, and you can customize each topping to your liking!
This amazing hot mexican street corn dip is super flavorful and great for appetizers!
These amazing copycat homemade applebees copycat chicken wonton tacos are so easy to make at home!
A fun new twist on a classic empanada, these philly cheesesteak empanadas are so good and great for appetizers!
This amazing and flavorful pineapple mango salsa is so good and great for anytime.
The Choriqueso Dip is so good and easy to make for game day as a yummy appetizer!
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
13 Of The Best Pizza Recipes To Try Immediately
The Best Quick and Easy Lunch Recipes
25 Incredible Dip Recipes For Game Day Appetizers
10 Incredible Charcuterie Board Ideas For Inspiration
The Best Instant Pot Appetizers For Your Next Party
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!