If you are looking for an amazing appetizer for your party or get together be sure to check out this amazing Pineapple Mango Salsa that is full of amazing flavor!
What is Pineapple Mango Salsa?
Pineapple Mango Salsa is a delicious and easy to make fruit salsa that is perfect for any party or get together! This salsa is made with fresh mango, pineapple, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño peppers and is served with tortilla chips.
What do you serve with Pineapple Mango Salsa?
This salsa is delicious served with tortilla chips or even on its own as a healthy snack!
How long does Pineapple Mango Salsa last?
This salsa will last in the fridge for up to 3 days.
What can I substitute for cilantro in mango salsa?
If you don’t like cilantro you can substitute it for basil or mint.
How many calories are in mango salsa?
One serving of this salsa is only 30 calories! You have to include what you eat it WITH as well, a tortilla chip or crackers is a lot different than veggies.
This salsa is perfect for any party or get together! It’s fresh, flavorful, and only 30 calories per serving. What’s not to love? Serve it with tortilla chips or veggies for a delicious and healthy snack. Enjoy!
What ingredients do you need for this delicious Pineapple Salsa?
1 ¾ cup diced mango
1 ½ cup diced fresh pineapple
1 ½ cup sweet kernel corn
½ cup red onion, diced
1 jalapeno, deseeded, diced
2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
Juice of one lime
½ tsp salt
½ cup red bell pepper, optional
Where to serve this delicious salsa?
Pineapple Mango Salsa is perfect for any party or get-together!
What other types of fruit can I use in this salsa recipe?
If you don’t have mangoes or pineapples on hand, you could also use peaches, nectarines, or apricots. This salsa is also delicious with diced watermelon added in.
Can I make this salsa ahead of time?
Yes, this salsa can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just be sure to add the lime juice right before serving so that the salsa doesn’t get too watery.
This Pineapple Mango Salsa is perfect for your next party or get together! It’s fresh, flavorful, and pretty!
Easy Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe
This amazing and flavorful pineapple mango salsa is so good and great for anytime.
- 1 ¾ cup diced mango
- 1 ½ cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 ½ cup sweet kernel corn
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of one lime
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup red bell pepper, optional
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, toss and let chill until ready to serve.
Instructions for Pineapple boat
- Turn pineapple on its side.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the flesh of the pineapple.
- Position the knife slightly off center.
- Begin the incision underneath the stem (we will not cut it, it will remain on only one half of the pineapple.
- Once sliced open, use a pairing knife to outline the rim of the pineapple (leaving some of the meat to hold the pineapple boat together).
- Outline the core in the center in a rectangle shape.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the meat of the pineapple on both sides of the core.
- Use the pairing knife to loosen the core from the pineapple, cut off meat from the bottom you can still use, discard the tough core.
- Repeat for the second side.
- Dice pineapple and fill the boats with salsa.
- Serve with chips.
Red bell pepper is in the photo but was accidently omitted from the recipe, this is an optional ingredient but it would add more color contrast if included.
Be sure to cut the mango and pineapple into small pieces.
Jalapenos are totally optional if you want to control the heat.
Strawberries, peaches, tomato or avocado would also work in this salsa.
Amount Per Serving Calories 74Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 147mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 2g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Homemade Garden Fresh Tomato Salsa Recipe
Amazing Air Fryer Salsa Recipe
Amazing Loaded Ground Beef Sheet Pan Nachos
How To Make Mexican Street Corn (Elotes)
The Best Hot Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!