This awesome crockpot brown sugar balsamic pork tenderloin recipe will become an instant family favorite! Slow cooked for 6 hours brushed with a delicious sauce, you will make this recipe over and over!
On Sunday morning I woke up knowing that I wanted to be hands off, some Sundays I love to nurse different pots and spend my entire day in the kitchen.
Other Sundays, (like this one) I just want to set it and forget it. So I took a look at my crockpot board on Pinterest and decided I’d be making some Pork Tenderloin for dinner!
Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This tenderloin is glazed with a perfect tangy sweet glaze that is not too overpowering but so delicious!
I didn’t have all of the ingredients–the original recipe called for sage (so I put my favorite parsley instead) and a fresh garlic clove (I used 1/2 tsp minced garlic instead–I like garlic a lot).
The best part of the recipe for me was the actual browning of the pork…I love a crisp skin on meat, I would have browned it even more but my hubs might have objected a bit. 🙂
You set your oven on broil and leave it there for a few minutes to watch the magic happen!
The meat is fork tender after hours of slow cooking and its so good! I generally serve it as the main meat for dinner but I could easily see this being served on home Hawaiian rolls for a tasty lunch.
What ingredients are needed for Crockpot Brown Sugar Balsamic Pork Tenderloin?
Salt & Pepper
What should I eat this pork tenderloin with?
My favorite is white rice and veggies. Sandwiches is a great option but be careful not to overwhelm with other toppings because the flavor is pretty strong by itself.
I could easily do mashed potatoes with it as well. It’s such a yummy comfort food that your Sunday (or any day) dinner will never be the same!
Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think!
This amazing pork tenderloin recipe will impress even the most pickiest eater. The glaze is the star of the show!
- 2 pounds Pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon Ground sage
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic; crushed
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- Mix together the seasonings: sage, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Rub over tenderloin. Place ½ cup water in slow cooker; place tenderloin in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- A hour before the roast is finished, mix together the ingredients for the glaze in a small sauce pan: brown sugar, cornstarch, balsamic vinegar, water, soy sauce.
- Heat over medium and stir until mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
- Brush roast with glaze 2 or 3 times during the last hour of cooking. (For a more caramelized crust: remove from crockpot and place on aluminum lined sheet pan, glaze, and set under broiler for 1-2 minutes until bubbly and caramelized. Repeat 2 to 3 more times until desired crust is achieved.)
- Serve with remaining glaze on the side.
Amount Per Serving Calories 299Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 110mgSodium 563mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 0gSugar 16gProtein 40g