I am woman enough to admit that my diet has never been perfect. I remember my mom used to pay me to eat vegetables when I was a kid. When I was a teenager, I remember being SO grossed out by vegetables and I didn’t know why my mom would torture me so. It took me a really long time to not only understand how important it is to have vegetables as a part of a healthy diet, but it’s also important to know how to cook them to your liking.
What I love about this recipe is that you likely have all of the ingredients in your freezer, pantry and/or fridge. The instructions are fool proof and the seasonings are perfect for any occasion. They are fantastic for the holidays or even a dinner party with friends. The dish is super versatile and pairs well with most entrees.
Let’s face it, working with vegetables can be intimidating if you don’t know what you are doing. Thank goodness there are these little gadgets like Air Fryers and Instant Pots to make things a bit easier. I love how the right seasonings can transform any vegetable into amazing deliciousness!
Delicious Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables
Super easy and delicious air fryer roasted vegetables that can be made super fast for dinner in under 20 minutes!
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1/2 cup baby zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat Air Fryer at 400 for 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk together.
- Add vegetables and toss to coat.
- Add vegetables to Air Fryer basket. Cook for 8 minutes. Shake vegetables and cook for 6-8 additional minutes.
- Add cheese and bake for 1-2 minutes.
Super easy and delicious air fryer roasted vegetables that can be made super fast for dinner in under 20 minutes! #healthyeating #yummy