These amazing apple cider walnut cupcakes are filled with warm flavors and so good with your coffee or tea! Great for fall baking!
When it comes to fall baking, my favorite thing isn’t pumpkin, it’s actually apples! I love to bake with apples, that’s why I’ve shared so many apple recipes on here!
The best part about baking in the fall is that you can get the family involved! These apple cider cupcakes are perfect to make with children. They can help mix, pour, and frost!
These easy apple cider cupcakes are made using fresh apples for the purest flavor. You can use store bought or even canned apple juice, but you would miss out on the delicious taste of freshly squeezed apple cider.
The flavor of cupcake is just SO good! Apple cider is just so yummy to bake and cook with.
Ingredients you will need:
1 package (15oz) spice cake mix
1 1/4 cup Apple cider
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 tsp apple pie spice
2 cup chopped walnuts
These make the house smell so good! If you are looking for a great frosting, be sure to try this Vanilla Buttercream recipe that is so popular!
Gather the easy ingredients, and the family members and make this fun fall recipe.
These are great treats for a Halloween party, or even a Fall brunch. Honestly anything apple filled or flavored is always a great idea!
These cupcakes are so easy to make, and they taste delicious. Happy Baking!
What tools will you need for these Apple Cider Walnut Cupcakes?
2-12 ct cupcake pans
24 cupcake liners
Small cookie scooper, optional
Hand or stand mixer measuring spoons
It’s a great fall dessert, perfect for the holidays and of course great with a yummy cup of coffee and tea.
Pin it for later:
If you make these be sure to tag me and follow me on Instagram for more recipes!
These amazing apple cider walnut cupcakes are perfect for baking and so good with your coffee or tea!
- 1 package (15oz) spice cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup Apple cider
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp apple pie spice
- 2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line 2 cupcake trays with 24 cups
- Beat cake mix apple cider eggs oil and apple pie spice on low speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Beat at medium speed for two minutes
- Straight down the sides of the bowl and fold in chopped walnuts.
- Evenly distribute between 24 cups
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to call in the pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- Remove from pan and allow cupcakes to cool completely for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with frosting and more chopped walnuts
Amount Per Serving Calories 202Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 23mgSodium 169mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 3g
If you enjoyed this fun fall recipes be sure to check out more fall recipes below!