These Unicorn Floats are perfect for enjoying a magical and whimsical treat. With the perfect ingredients, you just can’t go wrong!
Unicorn floats are a magical and whimsical twist on the classic dessert drink. The vibrant, pastel colors and sparkly toppings make them a feast for the eyes, while the delicious and creamy blend of ice cream and milk make them a treat for the taste buds.
These delightful floats have gained popularity in recent years, and are often seen at cafés, restaurants, and social media posts, attracting people of all ages. Unleash your inner unicorn, and indulge in the enchanting goodness of unicorn floats.
Why You’ll Love This Tasty Unicorn Float Recipe
- The blend of pastel colors from the unicorn ice cream, combined with the fluffy cloud of cotton candy and colorful toppings, make this milkshake an Instagram-worthy creation. You’ll feel like you’re sipping on a magical fairy tale drink!
- Milkshakes are a classic dessert drink that are loved by many, and this unicorn milkshake adds a playful and magical twist. The addition of Hawaiian Punch and cotton candy make it an exciting and whimsical take on a timeless treat.
- Of course, at the end of the day, taste is what matters, and this unicorn milkshake certainly delivers. The combination of the sweet ice cream and the tangy Hawaiian Punch creates a perfect balance of flavors, and the cotton candy and toppings add a fun and sugary burst with every bite.
What are some other fun Unicorn treats to try?
- The Cutest Unicorn Charcuterie Board
- Unicorn Sugar Cookies: Easy Decorating Tutorial
- Colorful Unicorn Popcorn For Movie Nights
- Easy Vanilla Tie Dye Unicorn Cupcakes
Fun Unicorn Milkshake Ingredients
- Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch – This delicious and refreshing drink is the perfect base for the unicorn milkshake. It’s a cool and tropical blend of fruit flavors that adds a slight tanginess to the overall sweetness of the milkshake.
- Unicorn Ice Cream – The unicorn ice cream is the star of the show in this milkshake. It’s a swirl of bright, pastel colors that look like something out of a fairytale. The ice cream is usually a mix of vanilla or strawberry with bright hues of blue, pink or purple colors. Not only does it add to the aesthetic of the milkshake, but the sweet creaminess also balances the tartness from the Hawaiian Punch.
- Cotton Candy – This iconic carnival treat is the perfect topping for the unicorn float. It’s a fluffy and sweet cloud of spun sugar that almost melts in your mouth. It adds a playful and whimsical element to the overall presentation, as well as a sugary burst of flavor when you take a bite.
FAQs for Unicorn Drink
What else can I use in this milkshake?
Coconut milk, vanilla ice cream or other favorite ice creams, wafer cookies, mini marshmallows, marshmallow creme, or extra sweet cream to make it taste even creamier. Oh, and don’t forget to add a rainbow of different sprinkles!
What does this milkshake taste like?
If you like a mixture between a thick strawberry milkshake and a thin one, it’s the perfect milkshake in a milkshake glass! It has bright colors and is one of the easy desserts that you can make at any time.
This Unicorn Food Trend isn’t going away anytime soon. This milkshake is perfect for a unicorn party, baby shower, a birthday party or whenever you just want to serve tasty treats to friends and family.
If you are looking for a full list of fun and delicious milkshakes and floats recipes be sure to check out this list –> The Best Milkshake and Floats Recipes
These unicorn floats are so good and fun to make for a unicorn themed birthday party and so much more!
- 4oz Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch
- 1 Scoop Unicorn Ice Cream
- Cotton Candy
- Add 1 scoop of unicorn ice cream.
- Top off with Hawaiian Punch!
- Garnish with cotton candy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 292Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 29mgSodium 63mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 0gSugar 55gProtein 2g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am an entrepreneur, a busy mama of 3 and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I have been sharing content for over 12 years about how to cook easy recipes, workout tips and free printables that make life a little bit easier. I have been featured in places like Yahoo, Buzzfeed, What To Expect, Mediavine, Niche Pursuits, HuffPost, BabyCenter, Mom 2.0, Mommy Nearest, Parade, Care.com, and more!
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t forget to grab your free fitness journal before you go!