This Blue Shoe Mocktail is so easy to make. It’s a refreshing combination of Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch, White Cranberry Juice, and Lemon Lime Soda.
Introducing Blue Shoe Mocktail, a delicious and refreshing combination of Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch, White Cranberry Juice, and Lemon Lime Soda. Let your taste buds take a journey that’s both sweet and tart as you sip on this delightful concoction.
Enjoy the citrus flavor combined with the lightness of carbonated bubbles and the freshness of cranberry juice. From backyard barbecues to lazy days by the pool, Blue Shoe Mocktail is sure to quench your thirst.
Why You’ll Love This Mocktail Version
- This cocktail is bursting with delicious and refreshing flavors that will make you smile.
- It’s perfect for a special occasion or just to enjoy on a relaxed evening with friends.
- Its unique ingredients make it stand out from other mocktails, giving you an unforgettable experience every time you have it!
Ingredients for Blue Lagoon Mocktail Recipe
- Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch – Its sweet and tangy pineapple flavour creates a perfect balance.
- White Cranberry Juice – This light and refreshing juice helps cut through the sweetness of the punch and adds a tart taste to the drink.
- Lemon Lime Soda – This bubbly ingredient provides a lightness to the drink while bringing out more of the subtle flavours in it. Any kind of lemon-lime soda works great here. You can also use club soda!
- Ice Cubes – Not only do they add an icy cold sensation, but they can also help dilute the strong fruity taste, making it more palatable.
- Blue Raspberry Candy Rings – These sweet treats add a delightful pop of colour and add more of that signature sweet blue raspberry taste to the mixture. The bright blue color looks awesome in blue drinks!
- Optional: simple syrup (for a sweeter drink), blue food coloring, maraschino cherry, pineapple juice, orange slices, fresh lemon juice, dried peel of the laraha citrus fruit, pineapple wedge, fresh lime, cocktail class
FAQs for this Blue Lagoon Recipe
How much alcohol is in mocktails?
Mocktails typically do not contain any alcohol and are a non-alcoholic beverage.
Can mocktail make you drunk?
Consuming an excessive amount of mocktails will not make you drunk as it does not contain alcohol. However, you may find that consuming too much of any sugary beverage can lead to increased energy levels and lightheadedness, so it is important to be mindful of how much mocktail you consume.
Why are people drinking mocktails?
Mocktails are increasingly popular as they provide an enjoyable and delicious beverage without the negative side effects associated with alcohol. Many people choose to drink mocktails as a healthier alternative, or because they don’t want to experience alcohol-related impairment. Mocktails can be enjoyed by all ages, making them a great option for those who are not yet of legal drinking age.
- Keep the cocktail in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in an airtight container to ensure maximum freshness and flavor.
- If possible, store it in the refrigerator to keep ingredients as fresh as possible.
How do I turn this into a cocktail?
Add a shot of vodka or triple sec in a cocktail glass with the rest of the ingredients! In just a few minutes of your time, you can turn your favorite cocktail into a cocktail.
A summer party won’t be the same (it’ll be even better), when you serve this easy mocktail turned cocktail. Don’t forget to use a cocktail shaker to help you get that beautiful blue color of this drink!
This is my favorite mocktail and it works great for baby showers or when you’re throwing a theme party! It has a citrusy flavor that you just can’t deny!
Simple ingredients make the flavor of this delicious drink. If you’re still considering it, make sure you make a large batch because this Blue Lagoon drink is always a hit!
If you are looking for a full list of fun and delicious mocktail recipes be sure to check out this list –> 17+ Delicious Non Alcoholic Mocktail Recipes For Any Occasion
The Blue Shoe Mocktail is so easy to make and so fun for any occasion!
- Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch
- White Cranberry Juice
- Lemon Lime Soda
- Ice Cubes
- Blue Raspberry Candy Rings
- Fill a pitcher 1/3 of the way with Polar Blast Hawaiian Punch. 1/3 White Cranberry Juice & 1/3 Lemon Lime Soda.
- Stir slowly.
- Serve over ice cubes and garnish with Blue Raspberry Candy Rings.
Amount Per Serving Calories 89Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 17mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 0gSugar 22gProtein 0g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am an entrepreneur, a busy mama of 3 and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I have been sharing content for over 12 years about how to cook easy recipes, workout tips and free printables that make life a little bit easier. I have been featured in places like Yahoo, Buzzfeed, What To Expect, Mediavine, Niche Pursuits, HuffPost, BabyCenter, Mom 2.0, Mommy Nearest, Parade, Care.com, and more!
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t forget to grab your free fitness journal before you go!