This meat flower charcuterie board is so great for parties or even family game night! These “charcuteroses” are so fun and easy to make!
As we start to get towards the warmer temperatures, and the possibility of more get togethers, I’ve got a really fun charcuterie board for you to try!
There are so many versions of Charcuterie boards! There are even these fun Jarcuterie options where all of the food is served in a mason jar for easy (and safe) eating.
This floral charcuterie board is not only beautiful, it is tasty too! The meat flower is made with the meats of your choice, just make sure they are circular in shape and the same size.
When you go to the grocery store be sure to keep that in mind while choosing your meat options! Think pepperonis, salami, ham or I’ve even seen people cut the meat with a circle cookie cutter, the choice is yours! I like to keep things pretty easy.
The best part is that the meat flower still holds it’s shape even when someone takes a piece from it!
What kind of equipment do I need for Meat Flower Charcuterie Board?
All you need is a wine glass and a cutting board or plate big enough to hold.
What ingredients do you need for a Meat Flower Charcuterie Board?
Round deli meat
Assorted Crackers or breads
Fruit of choice
Pre sliced gourmet cheeses
Assorted nuts and other fruits, optional Condiments (Mayo, mustard, etc) optional
Where should I serve this Charcuterie Board?
A small gathering for book club, or a birthday party, sports parties, or even just a day at home! The board is super versatile and fun to make!
How To Make A Meat Flower Charcuterie Board
Learn the easy technique to make a meat rose charcuterie board, that will impress your guests! The easy tutorial is below!
- Round deli meat
- Assorted Crackers or breads
- Fruit of choice
- Pre sliced gourmet cheeses
- Assorted nuts and other fruits, optional Condiments (Mayo, mustard, etc) optional
- Layer the circles of meat on top of one another with the first layer having the least amount of slices.
- For example my first layer only has three pieces of meat that are overlapping one another.
- Layer the second row of meat in between the three that were laid out before where you will end up with about five pieces of meat overlapping.
- The third, fourth, fifth or six layer will continue the same process until you have the desired size of a rose.
- Flip the wine glass and meat over onto your presentation board.
- Leave the glass in place until you are ready to display your finished presentation.
This presentation will not work with any deli meat that is not cut into a circle.
We tested square as well as sliced deli meat neither would hold its shape as well as the circled meat would.
When the slices of meat are pulled out of the flower it does not fall apart it will continue to hold its shape until all of the meat is off the board.
If you liked this fun charcuterie board recipe be sure to check out these fun recipes too!
10 Incredible Charcuterie Board Ideas For Inspiration
Three Ingredient Slow Cooker Appetizer Meatballs
Air Fryer Veggie Stuffed Zucchini Boats
Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!