Movie Night Charcuterie Board
If you’re having a movie night soon, then you need to check out the movie night charcuterie board option. You can customize the board to your liking!
Are you looking for a fun and unique idea for your next movie night with friends or family? Look no further than a movie night charcuterie board!
This delicious and visually stunning food board is the perfect way to bring everyone together for a night of cinema and snacks.
With various savory and sweet options, there’s something for every taste bud. Plus, it’s easy to customize to fit your specific preferences or dietary needs. So, grab a cozy blanket and prepare for a tasty movie night!
Why You’ll Love a Movie Night Snack Board
- Easy to Customize: One of the best things about a movie night charcuterie board is its versatility. You can choose from a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, nuts, and even dessert items, depending on your personal preferences and dietary needs. Everyone can find something they love!
- Aesthetic Appeal: A charcuterie board is not only delicious, but it also looks beautiful. The colorful array of snacks arranged on a board makes for a stunning presentation that is sure to impress your guests.
- Perfect for Sharing: A charcuterie board is a social food that encourages conversation and sharing. Instead of each person having their own individual snack, everyone can grab what they like and share it with others. It’s a great way to bring people together and encourage community during a fun movie night in.
3 Reasons to Do Large Platter of Snacks for Family Movie Night
Add your favorite snacks
Perhaps the most appealing part of the movie night board is you can add your favorite movie snacks! There is nothing more exciting than the whole family being able to put a delicious snack board together that they love!
Themed for holiday movies
What about when the holiday movie night rolls around? You can put together sweet treats on a wooden board and everyone can enjoy it! A movie theater concession has nothing on making your own holiday snack board while you enjoy the movie!
Make a dessert board
Have you ever thought of making a dessert board for the best movie night snacks? Some people like salty snack boards, but there are others who love dessert charcuterie boards. A good charcuterie board includes as much food as you want along with your favorite treats!
What else can I add to a Movie Night Charcuterie Board?
- You could add a cheese board
- Fresh fruit goes great on a classic charcuterie board
- Make a candy board with chocolate bars, jelly beans, sour gummy worms, or a variety of candy
- Add caramel corn, buttery popcorn, or kettle corn to the movie snack board.
- Animal crackers, any type of savory morsels that you like!
There are so many choices when it comes to making your favorite movie night snack board! Whether you want a sweet snack board or just good snacks, this list will help you figure it out.
One thing is for sure, you can make this board to your liking. Customize it so that you can enjoy this idea for many nights to come. What are your favorite snacks to add to a charcuterie board?
If you are looking for a full list of fun and delicious charcuterie board recipes be sure to check out this list –> 10 Incredible Charcuterie Board Ideas For Inspiration
This charcuterie board is so delicious, it'll make you want to stay in and watch movies all weekend long.
- M&M’s chocolate candies
- Goldfish baked cheddar crackers
- Honey roasted nut mix
- Honey sesame sticks
- Sno-Caps candy
- Dots candy
- Twizzlers candy
- Assorted chocolate candy (snickers, twix, milky way, etc…)
- Chocolate covered pretzels
- Microwave popcorn
- Large board or platter
- Start by placing your ingredients that spread easily into small bowls.
Ingredients like M&M’s, Sno-Caps, etc… are small, and move around
easily, so they are better served in small bowls. I also like to use bowls in
varying heights for more appeal. Place your bowls around your serving
- Begin to fill in around the bowls with your assorted chocolate candy, and
then finish with the chocolate pretzels, and popcorn. Try to vary the
colors equally around the board.
- There is no particular science to creating the perfect board. Just have fun,
and make sure you cover all the empty spaces with snacks.
Amount Per Serving Calories 87Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 2mgSodium 94mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 2g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!