If you are looking for the perfect sweet charcuterie board this summer, you MUST try this S’mores Charcuterie Board! Great for parties!
What is needed for the perfect charcuterie board?
– A nice variety of meats, cheeses, crackers, and fruits
– An assortment of dipping sauces or jams
– Something sweet for dessert
What tools do I need for a charcuterie board?
– A cutting board
– A sharp knife
– A serving platter or plate
– Optional: small bowls for sauces
What does the S stand for in smores?
Most people believe that the “S” in “S’mores” stands for “sweet.” However, the true origin of the name is unknown. Some say it comes from the dessert’s campfire origins, while others believe it may be short for “Schmoor,” a Yiddish word meaning “to devour.”
No matter the origin, there’s no denying that this delicious treat is the perfect way to enjoy a summer night!
Where did s’mores originate?
The first known recipe for s’mores appeared in a 1927 publication called “Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts.” The recipe included graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate bars.
Today, s’mores are enjoyed all over the world and have become a popular summertime treat! It’s a fun way to take those cheese boards to the next level. A fun idea for camping trips and so much better than traditional s’mores. No fire pit needed for this s’mores tray.
What are some fun ways to enjoy s’mores?
– Make them in the microwave! Simply place a graham cracker on a plate, top with a chocolate bar and a marshmallow, and microwave for 20-30 seconds.
– Get creative with your toppings! Try using different types of chocolate or adding peanut butter to your graham crackers.
This epic s’mores dessert board is a new way to enjoy a curated board and make your own s’mores combinations. It’s a great idea for chocolate lovers and perfect addition to any july celebration. The different combinations of these gourmet s’mores gives endless combinations!
You will want to serve this s’mores dessert charcuterie board for your next backyard bbq! Between the hershey bars, gooey marshmallows, the fun part is making your own s’mores creation! Making your own s’mores board is the best thing for this time of year. The next time you need a snack board you will have so much fun with this one!
What are some more fun s’mores recipes I can try?
Copycat Starbucks Smores Frappe Recipe
Instant Pot Smores Popcorn Recipe
Easy Smores Overnight Oats Recipe
What are the ingredients needed for the s’mores charcuterie board?
1 13oz Chips Ahoy Original
2 1.55 oz Hershey’s Cookies N Creme Candy
1 pack Hershey Milk Chocolate individually wrapped candies
1 11.5oz Keebler Fudge Stripped Cookies
1 7oz Marshmallow fluff
1 10 oz bag marshmallows
1 10oz bag mini marshmallows
1 sleeve honey Graham crackers
1 cup Teddy Grahams
Peanut butter or Nutella
Make some gourmet s’mores for your next party with this classic s’mores board! Enjoy this beautiful presentation, the fun combinations and the ultimate dessert on this campfire dessert board.
Try This S'mores Charcuterie Board The Ultimate Dessert
This super fun s'mores charcuterie board is perfect for any occasion. The ultimate dessert for chocolate lovers!
- 1 13oz Chips Ahoy Original
- 2 1.55 oz Hershey’s Cookies N Creme Candy
- 1 pack Hershey Milk Chocolate individually wrapped candies
- 1 11.5oz Keebler Fudge Stripped Cookies
- 1 7oz Marshmallow fluff
- 1 10 oz bag marshmallows
- 1 10oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve honey Graham crackers
- 1 cup Teddy Grahams
- Peanut butter or Nutella
- Grab a board that is the appropriate size for the amount of food.
- Next place bowls, ramekins, serving utensils etc to add depth to the board and break up the background.
- Add Nutella, peanut butter and or marshmallow fluff to the bowls/ramekins
- Place down cookies first outlining the bowls.
- Fill in with gaps with various candies.
- Add marshmallows and graham crackers alternately on the board using the mini marshmallows to fill any spaces
- Add strawberries onto the board or off to the side in a bowl or plate.
For this board utilizing the table it's on make for a fun centerpiece everyone can enjoy.
Marshmallow fluff doesn’t catch fire easily, so to have a roasted marshmallow dip, add Marshmallows to the top of the fluff and light it.
Amount Per Serving Calories 765Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 12mgSodium 305mgCarbohydrates 136gFiber 3gSugar 96gProtein 8g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Sweet Holiday Charcuterie Board With Something For Everyone
Spooky and Fun Halloween Charcuterie Board
Brownies With A Twist: French Silk Pie Brownies
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!