The Rainbow Charcuterie Board is so good and easy to make for any occasion! Made with bright colors and fresh ingredients, it will be a hit with your guests!
As you know, we love charcuterie boards around here. There are so many fun things you can do and really the possibilities are endless. Today we have a fun rainbow charcuterie board with beautiful colors and fresh fruit.
What is a fruit rainbow charcuterie board?
You basically create a board or plate of colorful fruits, cheeses, and other treats. The colors come from the combination of reds, oranges, yellows, greens, blues, purples and magentas. This is such a fun way to serve food for any occasion!
To start off with your rainbow charcuterie board, you’ll need a selection of fruits. You can choose anything from cherries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and oranges to grapes, kiwi and mango. These are all bright colors that will really make your charcuterie board pop!
Next add in some cheese and other savory items like salami, prosciutto, olives and nuts. Any of these items will add a great salty flavor to the board. You can also add crackers or other types of breads if you’d like.
The last thing is to dress it up with some fun and colorful little extras like edible flowers, sprouts, honey or jams. These will all add a special touch and make your charcuterie board look even more beautiful.
So there you have it! A delicious and colorful rainbow charcuterie board that is perfect for any occasion.
What ingredients do you need for this rainbow charcuterie board?
12 strawberries, sliced, halved or whole
20 oz can pineapple slices, drained
8 oz block cheddar cheese, cubed
8 oz green grapes
2 cups blueberries, fresh
10 oz bag marshmallows
Where is a great place to serve this rainbow charcuterie board?
This rainbow charcuterie board is perfect for any kind of get together, celebration or even just a simple night in at home. It’s really versatile and you can set it up however you like. You can even make it more special by adding different types of crackers or breads to the mix.
You can definitely make this colorful board as a pot of gold on St. Patrick’s Day. It’s one of those fun charcuterie boards that you can use a cookie cutter to make different shapes with. The rainbow effect makes this snack board super aesthetically pleasing.
No matter where you serve it, the combination of colors and flavors will look beautiful and be sure to impress your guests!
This rainbow charcuterie board is perfect for any occasion. With its bright colors and delicious ingredients, it’s sure to be a hit with your friends or family. It’s easy to make and requires minimal effort but looks amazing. So go ahead and give it a try! Enjoy!
What are some helpful tips for making this delicious charcuterie board?
1. Choose a variety of colors and flavors for your board such as red, yellow, orange, green, blue and purple fruits along with savory items like cheese, salami and olives, green pepper and red pepper (if you want!). This snack tray is a great way to serve fresh fruit and your favorite snacks.
2. Cut your fruits and vegetables into bite size pieces so that everyone can easily grab them
3. Arrange your ingredients in a way that looks aesthetically pleasing, you can even use edible flowers and herbs for added color and texture
4. Use different types of breads or crackers to give the board an extra special touch
5. If you are serving a large crowd, make sure to have extra ingredients on hand in case it runs out quickly
6. Have fun and enjoy the process of creating this beautiful board!
How do you make this rainbow charcuterie board?
Place your fruit and cheese is color order: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue
Layer in the strawberries
Follower by cheese (you could also do oranges)
Lay the pineapples overlapping (Or slice them if you need more space)
Cut small bunches of grapes (instead of individuals)
Layer on blueberries
Once rainbow is complete, pile on marshmallow clouds
If you are looking for a full list of fun and delicious charcuterie board recipes be sure to check out this list –> 10 Incredible Charcuterie Board Ideas For Inspiration
The Best Rainbow Charcuterie Board
This amazing charcuterie board is filled with fruits and treats and is a beautiful snack board for any occasion!
- 12 strawberries, sliced, halved or whole
- 20 oz can pineapple slices, drained
- 8 oz block cheddar cheese, cubed
- 8 oz green grapes
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh
- 10 oz bag marshmallows
- Place your fruit and cheese is color order: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue
- Layer in the strawberries
- Follower by cheese (you could also do oranges)
- Lay the pineapples overlapping (Or slice them if you need more space)
- Cut small bunches of grapes (instead of individuals)
- Layer on blueberries
- Once rainbow is complete, pile on marshmallow clouds
You can use anything in the ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet) color palettes.
Add in your favorite yogurts, breakfast meats, fruity cereals or honey
Amount Per Serving Calories 250Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 22mgSodium 172mgCarbohydrates 41gFiber 2gSugar 30gProtein 7g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
The Best Party Appetizers For Entertaining
33 Really Good After School Snack Recipes
Healthy July 4th Flag Fruit Skewers
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!