These adorable nutter butter snowman cookies are so adorable for the holiday season! Bring these to the cookie exchange for a fun time!
What are nutter butter cookies?
Nutter butter cookies are a type of cookie that is made with peanut butter. They are usually round in shape and have a criss-cross pattern on top. These cookies are delicious and perfect for the holiday season!
What do you need to make nutter butter snowman cookies?
1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter cookies
1 16-ounce package vanilla melting chocolate
1 cup red melting chocolate
Mini chocolate chips
White chocolate chips (optional)
Where do you serve these cute snowmen cookies?
These would be perfect to take to a cookie exchange or given as a gift! They would also be great to make with the kids.
What are some popular cookies to make for the holidays?
Some popular cookies to make for the holidays are sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, and shortbread cookies.
Can you freeze nutter butter cookies?
Yes, you can freeze nutter butter cookies. Place them in a freezer-safe bag or container and they will keep for up to 3 months.
Are these cookies great for the yearly cookie exchange?
Absolutely! These cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange. They are festive and everyone will love them!
Do you have any other holiday cookie recipes?
Yes, we have lots of other holiday cookie recipes! Here are a few of our favorites:
- Easy Christmas Snickerdoodle Cookies + Fun Family Christmas Traditions
- Easy Nightmare Before Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Candy Dipped Butter Cookies From Scratch
- Easy and Festive Christmas Oreos
- Glazed Gingerbread Christmas Cookies
What are some other holiday sweet treats?
- Easy Crockpot Christmas Candy Peanut Clusters
- Red Velvet Christmas Wreath Cake For The Holidays
- Easy Christmas Tree Brownie Treats For The Holidays
- Christmas Tree Chocolate Cupcakes – Using Cake Mix!
- Easy Christmas Cranberry Mimosa Holiday Drink
Easy Nutter Butter Snowmen Cookies
These fun nutter butter snowmen cookies are so great to make for the holidays!
- 1 16-ounce package Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 16-ounce package vanilla melting chocolate
- 1 cup red melting chocolate
- Mini chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips (optional)
- Melt the chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate and flip to coat both sides. Remove the cookie from the chocolate with a fork and lightly tap the handle of the fork with your finger to help the excess chocolate drip off.
- Transfer each coated cookie onto a piece of wax or parchment paper and press two mini chocolate chips in the top to make eyes and three chocolate chips down the center to make buttons.
- Allow the chocolate to cool and harden, then melt the red chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Transfer the red chocolate to a piping bag and draw a scarf and hat on each snowman. Top each hat with a white chocolate chip, if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 419Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 41mgSodium 109mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 2gSugar 29gProtein 4g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Adorable Christmas Reindeer Chocolate Bark
Easy Christmas Cranberry Mimosa Holiday Drink
Easy DIY Furry Grinch Ornaments For Christmas
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!
Saturday 18th of February 2023
Nice. Im a mama