Is there anything better than baking for the holidays? These Christmas Tree Brownie treats are super kid friendly and fun to make with kids.
These festive holiday brownie trees are the perfect treat for the holidays and it’s a great recipe to make with your kids, too!
The best part about these treats (besides their cuteness and deliciousness) is that they can be made ahead of time or even frozen between layers of parchment paper in an air-tight container. I can almost guarantee that you will finish them all though!
These brownie trees are small in size but can be made in advance and stored for several weeks, so you could even make them around Thanksgiving to have later.
I love to bake all season long, even on the weekdays. Something about the holiday season turns me into a baking maniac! I love the challenge of whipping up my favorite recipes in mini form, too.
Instead of buying Christmas cookies, I decided to make some with my toddler – something we could enjoy together. She’s been really curious about what I do in the kitchen lately so she was happy she could get her hands on this one. A few of her friends came over and we all made trees together.
It was so much fun! And it doesn’t have to be just for the little ones. Make them with your friends during a holiday party, or as a surprise for your family during brunch after opening presents on Christmas morning. Whatever the case may be, I hope you enjoy this amazing recipe and make it for years to come!
When it comes to holiday treats, this one is super fun to make with the kids. It’s a sweet treat that is great for holiday parties, or even holiday movies!
These amazing brownies are so good and easy to make for the holidays!
- 1 box brownie mix or link to homemade brownie mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tub store bought vanilla icing or link to homemade frosting Green Food colorings
- Popsicle sticks
- Line an 8*8 pan with parchment paper (for easy lifting later) Spray with non stick spray
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions
- Add in vanilla and sprinkles and give it a good mix.
- Bake as directed
- Allow brownies to cool for 30-45 mins then refrigerate for 45-60 mins
- Remove the brownies from the pan by lifting the parchment paper
- Cut the brownies into triangles and fit with a popsicle stick
- Dye frosting green and add to piping or ziplock bag
- Snip off the tip
- Pipe zigzag green or white stripes
- Immediately top with sprinkles
Alternatives to popsicle sticks are cake pop or candy sticks or small peppermint candy canes Keep fresh sealed in an airtight container
Amount Per Serving Calories 52Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 26mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 0g
Pin it for later!
If you make these fun treats be sure to follow on Instagram for more fun recipes!
Here are some more fun holiday recipes for you!