These easy Christmas Grinch Jello Shots are so fun to make for the holiday season! Bring these to all of your holiday parties this season!
What is the grinch?
The grinch is a fictional character created by Dr. Seuss. He is best known as the main character of the children’s book How the Grinch Stole Christmas! and its subsequent adaptations. The grinch is depicted as a grouchy and solitary creature who seeks to ruin Christmas for everyone else.
How can I make grinch jello shots?
To make grinch jello shots, simply combine limeade concentrate, vodka, and green food coloring. Then pour the mixture into a shot glass and refrigerate until set. Serve chilled and enjoy!
What are some other ways to make festive jello shots?
There are so many ways to make festive jello shots! For example, you could try using different flavors of jello or adding fruit to the mix. You could also get creative with the presentation and decorate the shots with festive toppings like sprinkles or candy canes. Whatever you do, just make sure to have fun and enjoy your holiday season!
Where can you serve these fun Christmas Jello Shots?
These easy Christmas Grinch Jello Shots are perfect for any holiday party! Serve them at your next office party, family gathering, or friend get-together. They’re sure to be a hit with everyone!
What are some fun Christmas Jello Shots ideas?
There are so many ways to get creative with your Christmas Jello Shots! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
– Use different flavors of jello for a variety of colors and tastes
– Add fruit to the mix for a festive and healthy twist
– Get creative with the presentation and decorate the shots with festive toppings
– Make a big batch and share with friends!
No matter how you make them, these easy Christmas Grinch Jello Shots are sure to be a hit this holiday season! So have fun, get creative, and enjoy your holidays!
These adorable green jello shots are great to serve for a holiday party!
- 2 cups water
- 1 packages flavored green gelatin (6 oz. size)
- 3/4 cup vodka
- 2-3 drops of peppermint extract
- 3/4 cold water
- Garnishes: Whipped cream and small red hearts purchased here
- In a medium pan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil, remove from heat and add in green jello mix and whisk until fully dissolved.
- Add peppermint extract and vodka if making these boozy.
- Pour cooled mixture into shot glasses and place into the refrigerator to set, around 2 hours or overnight.
- Top jello shots with whipped cream and a red heart! Enjoy
Small red hearts purchased can be purchased here
Amount Per Serving Calories 89Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 14mgCarbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 4g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!