These frozen s’mores bars are the perfect treat for a hot summer day! Try this fun new twist on a classic sweet snack!
What are frozen s’mores?
Frozen s’mores are a fun new twist on a classic sweet snack! They are made by freezing marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers into a delicious treat that can be enjoyed on a hot day.
Where can you serve these fun frozen s’mores?
Frozen s’mores are perfect for a summer party or barbecue! They can also be enjoyed as an after-school snack or a fun dessert.
What are some of the benefits of frozen s’mores?
Frozen s’mores are a great way to cool down on a hot day. They are also low in calories and fat, and are a good source of fiber.
How long do they last in the freezer?
Frozen s’mores will last for up to two months in the freezer. Enjoy them within that time for the best flavor and texture. These frozen s’mores bars are similar to an ice cream sandwich but without the ice cream. 🙂 It’s a fun twist on traditional s’mores. It’s a tasty treat and this frozen smores recipe is the perfect dessert for young kids.
What are some tips for making frozen s’mores?
Here are some tips for making frozen s’mores:
1. Use good-quality chocolate that will not melt easily.
2. Freeze the marshmallows and chocolate separately so that they do not stick together.
3. Place the graham crackers in the freezer for a few minutes before adding the frozen marshmallows and chocolate.
4. Use a toothpick or skewer to help dip the marshmallows into the chocolate.
What ingredients do you need for these fun frozen smores?
6 graham crackers, halved
1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 cup mini marshmallows
1 cup mini chocolate chips
Super simple ingredients! This frozen s’mores recipe takes this classic dessert to a new level and it’s the perfect summer treat. Grab your prepared pan and make an even layer of ingredients for these delicious smores bars.
The graham cracker crust is my favorite part followed by the marshmallow layer!
You won’t need any jet-puffed marshmallow creme, cool whip, instant chocolate pudding, or cream cheese for this recipe. You can make this even more chocolatey bu using chocolate graham crackers instead of regular graham cracker squares.
However you make it, these are a fun new way to enjoy campfire s’mores. You don’t need a hand mixer or a cutting board for this recipe.
You can even serve these with some vanilla ice cream–it’s the perfect way to enjoy dessert on a hot day!
Easy Frozen S'mores Bars
These frozen s'mores are so good and easy to make on a hot summer day!
- 6 graham crackers, halved
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Spread a thick layer of whipped topping over 6 of the graham cracker halves.
- Top with mini marshmallows.
- Spread a thin layer of whipped topping over the remaining graham cracker halves, then place each one on top of the marshmallow graham crackers.
- Dip the sides of each sandwich in the mini chocolate chips.
- Place the sandwiches in an even layer on a baking sheet or freezer-safe plate. Store in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Copycat Starbucks Smores Frappe Recipe
Instant Pot Smores Popcorn Recipe
Easy Smores Overnight Oats Recipe
Try This S’mores Charcuterie Board The Ultimate Dessert
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!