Have you ever tried to make your own starbucks drinks at home? You MUST try this Homemade Starbucks Smores frappe! You will absolutely love it!
What is your favorite drink at Starbucks?
I have to say that my all-time favorite drink at the coffee giant is the S’mores frappe. It is so delicious and refreshing, and it’s the perfect treat for a summer day! You use a chocolate syrup as a milk chocolate sauce and a graham cracker crumble for this starbucks s’mores frappuccino.
If you’ve never had a Smores frappe before, then you are in for a real treat! It’s made with coffee, chocolate, marshmallow, and whipped cream, and it’s absolutely amazing! The best part is that it’s really easy to make at home.
If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing drink to cool you off on a warm day or a tasty winter treat at home.
Frappuccinos are super popular at Starbucks for a reason! There are so many delicious flavors to choose from, and you can customize them however you like. My favorites are the Caramel frappuccino and the White mocha frappuccino. This smores frappuccino is my husbands favorite blended coffee drink–with his second being the strawberry funnel cake frappuccino.
When it comes to copycat starbucks recipes this one has super simple ingredients and will be one of your favorite beverages.
No matter what your favorite drink at Starbucks is, I’m sure you’ll love it! They’re all amazing, and I can’t wait to try more of them.
What ingredients do you need for this amazing Starbucks Smores Frappe Recipe?
· 1 cup of strong coffee
· 1 cup of whole milk
· 1 tablespoon of vanilla creamer
· 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar
· 1/3 cup of graham crackers crumbs
· 4 cups of ice
· 6 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff
· 6 tablespoons of whipped cream
· 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
· Toppings: graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, chocolate syrup
You won’t need any vanilla extract, mini marshmallows, toasted marshmallow syrup, vanilla ice cream or vanilla syrup for this original recipe. This recipe make two grande size copycat recipes.
Copycat Starbucks Smores Frappe Recipe
This awesome Starbucks S'mores recipe is so good and easy to make at home!
- · 1 cup of strong coffee
- · 1 cup of milk
- · 1 tablespoon of vanilla creamer
- · 1 tablespoon of sugar
- · 1/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- · 4 cups of ice
- · 6 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff
- · 6 tablespoons of whipped cream
- · 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- · Toppings: graham cracker crumbs, whipped cream, chocolate syrup
- Add coffee, milk, vanilla creamer, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, 1 chocolate syrup, and ice to a blender and blend until ice is completely chopped. For best result, freeze for a couple of hours.
- In a bowl, mix the marshmallow fluff and whipped cream together. Divide cream mixture between two glasses.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each glass.
- Fill with coffee frap.
- Top with a whipped cream mountain and sprinkle with crumbs and chocolate syrup.
Amount Per Serving Calories 454Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 19mgSodium 267mgCarbohydrates 85gFiber 2gSugar 57gProtein 8g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Yummy Starbucks Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
Authentic Starbucks Banana Bread Recipe With Walnuts
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Loaf
Cast Iron Skillet Coffee Cake With Crumb Topping
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!