Looking for an amazing ice cream you can make at home? This Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream is a great recipe to try!
Since I’ve been trying new things at home, the latest experiment is homemade ice cream. One of my husband’s favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavors is Strawberry Cheesecake so I figured why not give this a try?
The best part is that you don’t need an ice cream maker to make this yummy treat! When I was a kid my mom bought me an ice cream maker and it was the coolest thing ever to me at the time. All you had to do was gather the right ingredients and boom! Ice cream. This time though, it’s even more simple.
The natural flavor of the fresh strawberries and graham crackers make this strawberry cheesecake ice cream recipe such a delight! Making your own ice cream at home is way easier than you think. Plus this recipe doesn’t call for strawberry puree or strawberry sauce.
This strawberry cream cheese ice cream recipe calls for some simple ingredients! Believe it or not you don’t even have to use the following ingredients: guar gum , wheat flour, citric acid, skim milk, corn starch, lactic acid, egg yolks, cellulose gum, carob bean gum, palm oil, soybean poil, high fructose corn syrup, nonfat milk, soy lecithin, folic acid, xanthan gum, malic acid, coconut oil, lemon juice concentrate, white wheat bran, baking soda, wheat starch, canola oil, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, calcium chloride, liquid sugar, sorbic acid, graham flour, tapioca starch, thiamine mononitrate and so much more! These are the ingredients you would like see on the pints at the local grocery stores.
What ingredients ARE in this amazing strawberry cheesecake ice cream?
4 cups heavy cream
1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 regular basket of fresh strawberries
6 graham crackers; crumbled
1 package of cream cheese
ice cream cones
For this strawberry ice cream mixture you will need a stand mixer. You won’t need to churn ice cream, use and ice cream machine or use a food processor or anything like that. You can use a wooden spoon to fold in the fresh berries and cream cheese. Then once placed in the pan you can put the graham cracker crumbs for a yummy graham cracker crust.
This ice cream will become a personal favorite of strawberry cheesecake lovers! No reason to churn strawberry cheesecake ice cream, you can make this creamy ice cream from scratch and it’s super easy!
The next next you need a delicious cold treat be sure to make this strawberry cheesecake-greatness! For full instructions be sure to check out the recipe card below. Enjoy!
This homemade strawberry cheesecake ice cream is great for anytime and uses super simple ingredients. It is a cold tasty treat you will make again and again!
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 regular basket of strawberries
- 6 graham crackers; crumbled
- 1 package of cream cheese
- ice cream cones
- Place heavy whipping cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment. This can also be done with a hand blender with whisk attachment but will take much longer. Blend for 4 minutes on low speed and adjust speed going up to 6 as it thickens. Once it resembles whipped topping then it's ready.
- Fold in the can of sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese. Tip for cream cheese I just add pieces here and there. It doesn't have mix in we are just looking to fold it in. Fold in strawberries. Then pour some into a 9 inch square pan.
- Add graham cracker crumbles and push into the mixture all over in different places.
- Once the ice cream and graham crackers are all in the pan. Place in the freeze for at least 6 hours but best if froze overnight.
- Scoop and serve!
Amount Per Serving Calories 743Total Fat 55gSaturated Fat 34gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 174mgSodium 217mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 1gSugar 47gProtein 11g