Recreating Disney magic at home is so much easier than you think! These 35+ Disney Inspired Recipes are so fun to make and tasty too! This list includes recipes from Disney Movies as well as Disney World.
One of the best ways to recreate the magic of the parks and the movies is to make memories in the kitchen! Check out these recipes I’ve gathered for you!
Today I have gathered 25 Disney Inspired Recipes that you can make with the kids! These are perfect for Disney Movie Nights (or days!) or even some special movie inspired treats for movie nights. Or maybe you are looking for food for a Disney themed party.
From hot chocolate to cupcakes to really fun desserts, check out these awesome recipes that will have you recreating the magic of your favorite movies in no time!
Whether you are looking for a Disney themed breakfast or even a Disney Themed dinner, you are guaranteed to find something awesome on this list to make!
Add some of these recipes to your menu for Disney Movie Night! It will make the night even that more magical.
Where can you serve fun disney themed snacks?
Disney themed snacks can be served anywhere from a kid’s birthday party to an adult gathering. They are sure to bring a smile to a kid’s face! Some ideas for fun disney themed snacks include:
• Mickey Mouse Rice Krispies Treats: Cut rectangles of rice krispie treats and top with round oreo cookies for Mickey Mouse’s ears
• Olaf Snowman Cookies: Use round sugar cookies, white frosting, candy eyes and a chocolate chip to create Olaf the snowman.
• Goofy Fruit Kabobs: Cut pieces of fruit like grapes, melon and pineapple and put them on skewers for a fun and healthy snack.
• Mickey Mouse Marshmallow Pops: Dip marshmallows in melted chocolate, add edible eyes and a sprinkle of red sugar for the classic Mickey Mouse look.
• Minnie Mouse Cupcakes: Bake cupcakes with pink frosting and add white candy ears to make them look like Minnie Mouse.
• Donald Duck Fruit Salad: Cut up fruit like apples, oranges and grapes into small pieces and combine with yogurt for a delicious snack. Top with edible eyes to make it look like Donald Duck!
No matter where you serve your Disney themed snacks, they are sure to be a hit among kids (and adults!).
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!