These Disney themed Beauty and the Beast cupcakes are strawberry-filled and have a delicious lemon yellow buttercream frosting. Topped with a red sugar rose just like Belle!
Sometimes you just want to make a really good cupcake and the answer to this craving are these Belle Cupcakes. Sure, regular cupcakes are okay, but these cupcakes will blow any recipe you have out of the water. YES, they are that good.
How Do You Make These Belle Cupcakes?
Are you ready to learn how to make these cupcakes? I am going to walk you through exactly how to make these cupcakes, just make sure you follow the directions from the recipe card. Here is what you need to make these cupcakes:
- Yellow cake mix – this is one of the ingredients that make the cupcakes so delicious. You need yellow cake mix for this recipe. So good!
- Water – a basic ingredient, but you will be glad you add water to this recipe! Plus, it’s a free ingredient which makes it even better.
- Vegetable oil – I always try to keep vegetable oil on hand, it’s perfect for baking.
- Large eggs – It doesn’t matter which kind of eggs you use, you can use farm fresh or store-bought.
- Strawberry preserves or jam – Isn’t it amazing that you can make cupcakes with preserves or jam? It’s true!
- Yellow cupcake liners – You can get them at Walmart or on Amazon. This helps to complete the Belle look of the cupcakes.
- Cupcake Injector – You can also get this at Walmart or even order online. It’s a great tool in making these cupcakes!
Can I freeze these cupcakes?
YES! You can totally freeze these cupcakes. I like to wait to add the frosting AFTER I unfreeze them. It makes them taste that much fresher!
If you decide to make these Belle Beauty and the Beast Cupcakes, let me know. They are perfect for a birthday party or any other regular day!
If you make these, I’d love to see them be sure to tag me on Instagram!
These awesome Beauty and the Beast themed cupcakes are filled with a yummy strawberry filling and topped with a delicious butter cream frosting and edible rose.
- Cupcake Ingredients:
- • 1 yellow cake mix
- • 1 cup water
- • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- • 3 large eggs
- • 1 cup strawberry preserves or jam
- • Yellow cupcake liners (Get them at Walmart or on Amazon)
- • Cupcake Injector (Get them at Walmart or on Amazon)
- Frosting Ingredients
- • 1 stick salted butter, softened
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 1 tablespoon Instant Lemon Pudding
- • 4 cups powdered sugar
- • 1 tablespoon half and half or whole milk
- • Yellow food coloring
- • 1 large piping bag, 1 large round frosting tip
- • Wilton Rose Icing Decorations, 8-Count (I get mine at Walmart as they are much higher on Amazon)
- • Wilton white sugar pearls (Get them at Walmart or on Amazon)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or line a standard muffin
- Steps 1-2: Add cake mix to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand
or stand mixer, mix in your water, oil, and eggs on medium until well
- Step 3: Add batter into the muffin tin until each is about
2/3 full. Bake for 16-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow
to cool completely before adding the strawberry filling.
Directions for Frosting:
- Steps 4-6: In a large
mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream the butter, and beat until light and fluffy. Add in the vanilla extract and *lemon pudding.
- Steps 7-8: Slowly mix in the powdered sugar, 1 cup at a
time, while adding a bit of the half and half or milk in between each cup. Continue to mix for 1 minute or until creamy. Add
in your yellow food coloring.
- Step 9: Prepare piping bag and fill bag with frosting.
- Step 10: Add the strawberry preserves or jam to the cupcake
injector. Carefully inject the filling into the middle of each cupcake.
- Step 11: Frost your cupcakes, add your white sugar pearls,
and top each cupcake with a sugar rose. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 329Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 38mgSodium 249mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 1gSugar 41gProtein 2g
If you liked these cupcakes be sure to check these out too!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!