17 Delicious Non Alcoholic Mocktails
For Any Occasion
It is always a good idea to serve mocktails. You can serve them at kids birthday parties, and at your own parties to make the kids feel as if they have some special “drinks” as well. I’m sharing with you today 17 Delicious Non Alcoholic Mocktails that you can create for any occasion, and these come in super useful for expectant mothers, non drinkers and of course, kids!
I’ve included some mojitos (or in this case NO-jitos), coladas and so many more fun beverages! I’ve always been a fan of creating awesome drinks and these are perfect for your next party!
1) Check out this Virgin Strawberry Margarita from Coffee With Us!
2) This Hibiscus Ginger Beer Mocktail is guaranteed to impress!
3) This refreshing Non Alcoholic Mojito is sure to impress!
4) This Non Alcoholic Sangria is a sure crowd pleaser!
5) This Non Alcoholic Orange Creamsicle Shirley Temple is just a delicious option!
6) This Creamy Apple Mocktini is just perfect!
7) This Cherry Ginger Margarita Mocktail recipe is just so delish!
8) A Virgin Strawberry Rhubarb Margarita is perfect for parties!
9) This Low Carb Sparkling Raspberry Limeade is not only pretty but so good!
10) Pina Coladas are my absolute favorite! Check out this Virgin Pina Colada Recipe.
11) This Beet, Citrus and Ginger Sangria Mocktail Recipe is guaranteed to satisfy!
12) A Strawberry Creamsicle Mocktail is not only really pretty, but delish! (Perfect for Valentine’s Day!)
13) This Cherry Shirley Temple Recipe is sure to please!
14) Who doesn’t LOVE Watermelon? Check out this Frozen Watermelon Mocktail Recipe!
15) The combination of Strawberry and Watermelon is so good! Check out this Strawberry Watermelon Punch!
16) Want to try something different? Check out this Beet Wassail Punch.
17) For a new twist on a classic drink try this Beet, Blood Orange and Lime Margarita!Having a get together soon? Want to create some fun new drinks for the kids? Check out these 17 delish #Mocktail recipes for any occasion! #partyplanning #drinks #entertaining
What is your favorite non alcoholic mocktails recipe?
If you enjoyed this post you will also enjoy:
(Update September 2019)