This tasty Rainbow Sherbet Punch is so delicious. Perfectly festive for Valentine’s Day or even St. Patrick’s Day! Only 3 ingredients needed for this yummy treat!
I love a good mocktail! Being home all the time has made led me to doing some fun experiments in the kitchen when it comes to juices and sodas and anything drink related.
I don’t think I would have ever had the time for this before, but man, here I am–but guess who it benefits? YOU GUYS!
Rainbow Sherbet Punch: A Delightful Fusion of Color and Flavor
Looking for the perfect punch recipe that will light up any special occasion? Your search ends here with this Easy Rainbow Sherbet Punch. A vibrant medley of fruit punch, lemon-lime soda, and scoops of rainbow sherbet, this punch is a colorful, fizzy, and creamy concoction that will captivate all ages. It’s the go-to recipe for baby showers, bridal showers, birthday parties, St. Patrick’s Day, and summertime gatherings.
Can I Use Different Fruit Juices?
Absolutely! The beauty of this punch is its adaptability. The recipe card calls for fruit punch, but you can easily swap it out for grape juice, pineapple juice, or even apple cider. The only difference you’ll notice is a more singular flavor.
What’s the Total Time Needed?
From start to finish, this Easy Sherbet Punch recipe takes about 10 minutes. However, allow some additional time for the sherbet to melt into the punch for the full fruity flavor.
Now this Rainbow Sherbet Punch is really good but I think my favorite part of this is the presentation. It’s creamy, delicious and it has a really pretty color!
Tips and Tricks For Making This Sherbet Punch
- Large Punch Bowl: Using a large punch bowl ensures there’s enough room to mix all the ingredients without spillage.
- Sherbet Melts: For a creamier punch, let the sherbet melt a bit before serving.
- Avoiding Too Much Sugar: The recipe already has a lot of sugar from the sherbet and fruit punch. Opt for diet lemon-lime soda if you wish to cut back.
- Raspberry Sherbet Punch: Replace rainbow sherbet with raspberry sherbets.
- Alcoholic Punch: Add a splash of vodka or rum for an adult version.
- Lime Sherbet Punch: Use lime sherbet and club soda for a tangy twist.
- Orange Sherbet Punch: Substitute orange juice for fruit punch and orange sherbet for a citrusy hit.
Where to Serve
This is your all-occasion party punch. It fits well on any party table, be it a bridal shower, wedding showers, pool parties, or holiday celebrations.
What do I need to make this amazing Rainbow Sherbet Punch anyway?
Believe it or not all you need are 3 ingredients!
- rainbow sherbet ice cream
- fruit punch (Minute Maid)
- lemon lime soda (Sprite or 7up)
Cover your punch bowl with plastic wrap or transfer leftovers to an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. For longer storage, freeze individual scoops of the punch using a muffin tin and thaw before your next party.
Common Problems and How to Avoid Them
- Sherbet Not Melting Properly: Ensure the lemon-lime soda and fruit punch are chilled before adding the scoops of sherbet.
- Not Fizzy Enough: Use freshly opened lemon-lime soda to maintain fizziness. Sierra Mist or Ginger Ale can be good substitutes.
Tips for Making this Recipe with Kids
Making this punch is a fun activity for children. Let them use an ice cream scooper to add the scoops of colorful sherbet. Teach them to gently pour the lemon-lime soda and fruit punch to avoid spills. It’s a great way for them to contribute to fun festivities.
All you have to do is add scoops of rainbow sherbet to the glass. Then pour the fruit punch over the top of the sherbet. After that slowly add the soda to the top of the drink to create foam. This is the best part so take your time!
This drink is super easy and fun to make with the kids. Even my toddler was able to get in on the fun!
When should I make this pretty punch?
Valentine’s Day is a great place to serve because of it’s pretty pink color, but I could suggest St. Patrick’s Day as well because of the fun rainbow element.
If you like to serve fun drinks, I recommend it for any time because no one need an excuse to drink these amirite?
- Fresh Fruit: Garnish with slices of fresh fruit or even fresh raspberries.
- Ice Cream Balls: For extra creaminess, add additional ice cream balls from different flavors of sherbet.
Why This Recipe Works
- Simple Ingredients: You likely have all these ingredients in your kitchen.
- Versatility: It can be customized to suit your favorite flavor of sherbet.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: The pastel color makes for a very pretty punch.
- Crowd-Pleaser: This punch is the perfect addition to any celebration and is guaranteed to be a hit.
What are some more fun mocktails to try?
- Easy Blue Shoe Mocktail Recipe For Anytime
- The Best Virgin Mojito Mocktail
- Easy Virgin Strawberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
- Easy Root Beer Float Mocktails
For more fun mocktail recipes be sure to check out 17+ Delicious Non Alcoholic Mocktail Recipes For Any Occasion!
A fun and delicious rainbow pink drink that is fun to make with the kids! Serve this on Valentine's Day or St. Patrick's Day for a festive treat!
- 1 cup rainbow sherbet
- ½ cup fruit punch (Minute Maid)
- ½ cup lemon lime soda (Sprite)
- Add scoops of rainbow sherbet to the glass.
- Pour the fruit punch over the top of the sherbet.
- Slowly add the soda to the top of the drink to create foam.
Amount Per Serving Calories 430Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 2mgSodium 126mgCarbohydrates 97gFiber 3gSugar 83gProtein 3g
If you liked this fun punch, be sure to check out this Frozen Limeade Punch Mocktail For The Whole Family!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!