These free printable Christmas Cookie Exchange Party Kit will make for a memorable holiday event! Includes voting ballots, invitations and wall decor!
Why do a cookie exchange for the holiday?
A cookie exchange is a great way to get into the holiday spirit! Not only will you have the opportunity to bake and eat delicious cookies, but you’ll also get to meet new people and swap recipes.
Plus, it’s a great way to save on holiday baking – why make 10 different kinds of cookies when you can just make one?
What are the rules of a holiday cookie exchange?
1. Each participant brings a predetermined number of the same kind of cookies (usually 3-4 dozen).
2. Cookies are placed on a table or platter, and each person takes turns choosing which cookies they’d like to take home.
3. At the end of the exchange, everyone goes home with an assortment of different cookies!
How do I host a holiday cookie exchange?
1. Choose a date and time that works for everyone. A weekend afternoon or evening is usually best.
2. Send out invitations (you can use ours!) and ask each person to RSVP with the type of cookie they’ll be bringing. This helps to avoid duplicates.
3. Set up a table or platter for the cookies, and provide plates and napkins for people to take their cookies home in.
4. Have fun! This is a great opportunity to socialize and get into the holiday spirit.
What is included in this Holiday Cookie Exchange Printables Kit?
1) Cookie Exchange festive Invitations to send to all of your guests
2) Fun decor to hang or place around the venue
3) Voting Ballots to vote for the best cookie!
What are some fun cookie recipes to make for a cookie exchange?
- Glazed Gingerbread Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Candy Dipped Butter Cookies From Scratch
- Easy Christmas Snickerdoodle Cookies + Fun Family Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Candy Cane Cookies
- Easy Snowman Cookies Made With Store Bought Cookies
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!