Not too long ago I published a post for some quick, easy adult beverages. With the world going nuts like it has I think we can all agree that we NEED one or two. Today I’ve got a quick and easy recipe for strawberry mimosas that is perfect for brunch or anytime.
A super easy and fruity twist on the classic mimosa!
- 2 cups orange juice (no pulp)
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries with stems removed
- 1 bottle champagne Brut, Cava, or Prosecco (chilled)
- Add orange juice to the blender.
- Add strawberries
- Blend until smooth.
- Fill a champagne flute halfway with champagne.
- Top with orange-strawberry juice mixture.
- Garnish with strawberry.