Lemon Supreme Pie
When it comes to pie, lemon is the most supreme. This Lemon Supreme Pie will blow any other pie you’ve ever made out of the water. Its creamy taste is unmatched.
If you’ve never made a pie before, you’ve chosen a great recipe to start your journey with. This pie is extra special because it has a cream cheese filling.
In order to make the cream cheese filling, you need just a few ingredients like cream cheese, powdered sugar, cool whip, and lemon juice. Mixed together, you’ll get the most amazing filling ever!
How do I make the Lemon Supreme Pie?
Interested in making this pie? If so, I’m going to show you what you’ll need for this pie and how to make it. Don’t worry, it’s very simple. The ingredients you’ll need consist of:
- Deep dish pie crust
- Lemon zest
- Yellow food coloring
- Lemon juice
To get the whole recipe for this amazing pie, head down to the recipe card. However, the basics of making this pie include; mixing the ingredients together, making the cream cheese filling, refrigerating, and then enjoying.
How to Store the Lemon Supreme Pie
Not sure how to store this pie? That is simple! You just need to cover it and keep it in the fridge. Because this pie uses ingredients that are cold, it needs to be kept cold. The lemon flavor also tastes better when it is refrigerated.
How to Freeze
If you wanted to freeze this pie, you could. Just make sure it’s covered well, so that it doesn’t get freezer burnt. Just add the extra cool whip and lemon zest AFTER you’ve unthawed it for serving.
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please leave a comment below. Lemon Supreme Pie is a pie that I often make for family gatherings, especially in the summer. I hope you enjoy!
This amazing lemon supreme pie has a great cream cheese filling and is perfect for holidays.
- 1 deep dish pie crust, cooked & cooled
- 1 ¼ cups sugar - divided
- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 4-5 drops yellow food coloring (if desired)
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- 11 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cup cool whip
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a saucepan combine ¾ cup sugar, cornstarch, salt, water - stir until smooth and bring to a boil over medium high heat
- Reduce heat and stir in remaining sugar, cook 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and stir in butter, lemon zest, and food coloring if using
- Gently stir in lemon juice and set aside to cool to room tempurature
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, and lemon juice until smooth
- Fold in cool whip then place in cooled pie shell spreading evenly
- Pour cooled lemon filling over cream cheese mixture
- Refrigerate overnight
- Serve with additional cool whip and lemon zest
Amount Per Serving Calories 430Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 41mgSodium 319mgCarbohydrates 54gFiber 1gSugar 37gProtein 4g
Pin it for later!