These Birthday Cake Crumbl Cookies With Sprinkles are so fun to make and so delicious! You can make these for a birthday celebration or anytime!
These birthday cake crumbl chewy cookies are so good! They are soft and perfect for kids birthday parties (or even adult birthday parties). A classic sugar cookie flavor with a fun frosting with sprinkles! Grab you baking sheet and get ready to make some yummy cookie dough balls.
Birthday Cake Crumbl Cookies Copycat Recipe
The Crumbl cookies are super popular and for good reason! They are delicious and so much fun. You can make these awesome cookies at home too. These delicious copycat crumbl birthday cake cookies are make with rainbow sprinkles.
Where should I serve these Birthday Cake Crumbl cookies?
- Kids birthday party
- Adult birthday party
- Anytime! They are great for any celebration! (Plus they look fantastic on social media)
If you love funfetti, these cookies are for you! They are a great cookie for any celebration. They are soft and have a great flavor! These delicious cookies are great with vanilla ice cream! It’s my favorite crumbl cookie out of all the different flavors.
What ingredients do you need for these funfetti cookies?
Ingredients for Funfetti cookies
1/2 cup butter softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 egg brought to room temperature* (see notes)
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1.5 cup all purpose flour, scooped and leveled
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles for rolling
Cake batter flavored buttercream
1/2 cup butter softened
1/2 tsp cake batter flavoring
2 cup powdered sugar
2-3 tbsp heavy cream
You won’t need any brown sugar, cake flour, hazelnut sea salt, or peanut butter for this copycat crumbl cookie. These are all simple ingredients that you can get at the local grocery store. It’s a super fun soft cookie that you frost with a piping bag that the family will love.
Check out how to make these fresh cookies in the recipe card below! If you have any leftovers feel free to store them in an air-tight container to enjoy the next day. Before to keep checking the log for new flavors (like churro cookies) coming soon!
These amazing copycat birthday cake crumbl cookies are super yummy and fun to make with kids!
- Ingredients for Funfetti cookies
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 egg brought to room temperature* (see notes)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour, scooped and leveled
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles for rolling
- Cake batter flavored buttercream
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 tsp cake batter flavoring
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tbsp heavy cream
- Place the egg in a bowl of warm water for 5 mins (to bring it to room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 350F then line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the egg from the bowl of warm water, crack it and beat it and the vanilla extract until combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder and salt) and mix until just combined.
- Use a large cookie scoop and scoop out 8 equally sized cookie dough balls.
- Roll the dough into balls and then roll the balls in the sprinkles.
- Flatten the cookies to ¾ inch thickness
- Bake for 12-13 min until lightly golden on the edges
- Remove from the oven and let sit on the baking sheets for at least ten min before removing to a cooling rack to fully cool down.
Make the cake flavored buttercream
- Using a hand or stand mixer, cream the butter until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, cake batter extract and heavy cream.
- Beat for 2 mins on low speed and beat on HIGH for 4 mins creating a very light and fluffy buttercream.
- Add the frosting to a piping bag fitted with a Tip 10 or 12
- Starting in the center of the cookie, pipe a dot and then make a tight circle around it. Continue this until the cookie is fully frosted. Immediately top with sprinkles.
Amount Per Serving Calories 619Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 19gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 100mgSodium 350mgCarbohydrates 78gFiber 1gSugar 56gProtein 4g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am an entrepreneur, a busy mama of 3 and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I have been sharing content for over 12 years about how to cook easy recipes, workout tips and free printables that make life a little bit easier. I have been featured in places like Yahoo, Buzzfeed, What To Expect, Mediavine, Niche Pursuits, HuffPost, BabyCenter, Mom 2.0, Mommy Nearest, Parade, Care.com, and more!
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t forget to grab your free fitness journal before you go!