This amazing white chocolate cranberry cheesecake is the perfect addition to your dessert table! It’s a gorgeous and delicious sweet treat for your guests.
Is there anything better than making a delicious cheesecake from scratch? I wouldn’t think so. The creamy texture, the tangy zing from the cheesecake, and of course, that classic crust!
Nothing says the holidays like a slice of rich, white chocolate cranberry cheesecake. But as much as I love my traditional holiday desserts as they are, sometimes you just need to throw in an WOW factor and this dessert has all of that!
Cheesecake for the holidays
Cheesecake is always a hit, but this white chocolate cranberry version will have them all talking. The tartness from the cranberries pairs perfectly with the creamy and sweet cheesecake, while the white chocolate on top gives it that extra special touch.
If you’re looking for something a little bit different to wow your guests this year, look no further this is the recipe for you!
Where do you serve this incredible White chocolate cheesecake?
This cheesecake would be perfect for any holiday party, or even as a dessert for your family on Christmas day. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone! The best part is that it’s not hard to make at all!
It takes patience to make cheesecake. The first time I made it, I was overwhelmed with all of the different ways to make it! I mean, what really is a water bath?
What ingredients are needed for this White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake?
Fresh Cranberry Jam:
8 oz fresh cranberries
1 cup white granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup water + 2 tbsp, seperated 1 tsp cornstarch
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve) 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
16 oz cream cheese, softened 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream 1⁄2 cup white granulated sugar 2 Tbsp corn starch
2 Tbsp sour cream
2 large eggs
2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
White Chocolate Filling
8 oz cream cheese softened
4 oz baking white chocolate, melted 1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup powdered sugar
3 tbsp heavy cream
Enjoy and let me know how much you love it!
The Most Amazing White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
This amazing white chocolate cranberry cheesecake will be the highlight of your dessert table!
- Fresh Cranberry Jam:
- 8 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water + 2 tbsp, seperated 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (1 sleeve) 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cheesecake Filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened 3⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream 1⁄2 cup white granulated sugar 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract or 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- White Chocolate Filling
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 oz baking white chocolate, melted 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- In a medium pot, combine cranberries, water, sugar, and vanilla extract. Cook down for about 8-10 mins before adding the water and cornstarch slurry to thicken. Stir constantly on medium heat until thickened, remove from heat and let rest.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray (for non-stick pans, skip the greasing).
- Combine the melted butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press into the bottom of the springform pan.
- To make the cheesecake layer, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar until smooth. Add in the vanilla extract and sour cream.
- Mix and scrape down the bowl before adding the eggs.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and beat on low.
- Add in the cornstarch and then the heavy cream.
- Spoon the cheesecake batter over the crust, do not pour it.
- Place the cheesecake in the 11*13 pan
- Pull out the rack in the oven and place the pan there.
- Pour enough water into the pan to come up halfway to the cheesecake pan
- Bake for 75 mins, then turn off the oven and crack the door for 10 mins, careful not to let the door slam closed. Remove from oven and let rest for 20 mins before adding to fridge. *see notes*
- Allow cake to chill until cold 2-4 hours.
For the frosting.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Add in heavy cream to loosen it up to piping consistency. Beat for 4-5 mins until fluffy. Add a layer of the frosting to the top of the chilled cheesecake.
- Pipe a border around the cake and fill the center with cranberry jam. Chill until ready to serve.
If this is not a brand new springform pan, lightly greasing it will be necessary.
You can wrap the pan in aluminum foil if you are unsure if water can seep into the inside.
After removing from the oven and letting it cool, you can run a HOT butterknife around the sides to loosen the cheesecake from the sides of the springform pan if its sticking.
Amount Per Serving Calories 597Total Fat 35gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 113mgSodium 276mgCarbohydrates 67gFiber 1gSugar 56gProtein 7g
Pin it for later!
If you liked this recipe be sure to hang out with me on Instagram for more fun recipes!
Before you go, check out these fun recipes!
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip – Yummy No Bake Fall Dessert
Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Mini Cupcakes
Easy Cinnamon Roll Pancakes Recipe For Brunch
Super Fun Colorful Cotton Candy Cupcakes
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!