If you are looking for an amazing sweet treat with fall flavors check out these Starbucks cream cheese pumpkin muffins! These starbucks pumpkin muffins are so good and is made with simple ingredients.
I love everything Starbucks and I’m on a mission to create my favorite treats! These cream cheese muffins are so perfect for a fall treat with your pumpkin spice lattes.
They come with an amazing cream cheese center to create a super moist muffin. Great for breakfast with your coffee or tea, these muffins are easy to make and super tasty! These copycat starbucks pumpkin cream cheese muffins.
Do you love fall baking? I love it so much! Fall is my favorite season to bake. I love the smells, tastes and colors of fall!
A delicious combo of cream cheese, pumpkin puree and yummy spices make these muffins perfect for any fall day. The recipe makes 12 muffins so these would be a great treat to bring along to your next Autumn/Fall potluck or picnic! You will love making your own version of this starbucks copycat recipe.
It’s so delicious and you guys know that I already love making muffins every weekend! I tried these amazing muffins in store and I knew I had to recreate this magic!
It’s so delicious! It’s pumpkin season, so you have to love pumpkin 😀 And these muffins are perfect with your favorite cup of coffee or tea, they are soft and moist. Also they look adorable too 🙂 These homemade pumpkin cheesecake muffins are about to be your favorite pumpkin muffin recipe.
What ingredients are in these amazing starbucks copycat pumpkin muffins?
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
1/4 cup butter, melted/cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the CREAM CHEESE FILLING
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoon sugar
Super simple ingredients for a yummy fall treat! When it comes to pumpkin desserts this homemade version easy recipe is better than any coffee shop! The first time you try this moist texture of this starbucks version pumpkin cream cheese muffin, it will become your favorite treat. Don’t forget to try the pumpkin bread I shared a few weeks ago!
Check out the recipe card below to see how to make Starbucks copycat cream cheese muffins! You can even make them with the kids. They will enjoy making this easy pumpkin spice muffin. These starbucks muffins are one of the most popular items of fall and come with a delicious cream cheese filling in the middle of each muffin.
Yummy Starbucks Cream Cheese Pumpkin Muffins
These amazing starbucks copycat cream cheese muffins are so good and perfect for fall.
- For the MUFFIN
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree 1/4 cup butter, melted/cooled 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- For the CREAM CHEESE FILLING
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- Optional toppings: slivered almonds, pumpkin seeds or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin tray with liners
- In a bowl combine all of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, combine the (wet ingredients) pumpkin, melted butter, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill muffin liners with batter about 3/4 full using an ice cream scooper.
cream cheese filling: Place ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Use a piping bag or Ziploc bag with corner tip cut off and squeeze out even amounts into the center of the muffins.
- It will sink a little and that’s okay.
- Add pumpkin seeds, slivered almonds or chopped walnuts for added texture around the top of the muffin avoiding the cream cheese dollop.
- Place muffin tray into preheated oven to bake for about 18-20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 304Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 56mgSodium 305mgCarbohydrates 43gFiber 3gSugar 24gProtein 6g
Pin it for later!
If you liked this recipe be sure to check out these fun fall treats too!
Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Bread Loaf
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip – Yummy No Bake Fall Dessert
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee Recipe
Air Fryer Pumpkin Muffins – Just 2 Ingredients!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!