I am completely obsessed with this spinach artichoke dip! It’s such a great holiday appetizer or a great game day food! Serve with tortilla chips for the best experience!
When it comes to creamy dip recipes hot spinach artichoke dip is such a good dip! It has the best flavors and it’s a super crowd pleaser! The best way to entertain for super bowl is with this amazing spinach-artichoke dip recipe.
What ingredients do you need for this easy spinach artichoke dip recipe?
2 tbsp olive oil
12 oz fresh spinach or 10 oz frozen spinach
1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
4 oz fresh mozzarella or 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup (4 oz) sour cream
1/2 (4 oz) cup mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, grated
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
Kosher salt and black pepper
You won’t need any greek yogurt, romano cheese, red pepper flakes for this spinach dip.
Some folks like to make this popular dip in a slow cooker or crock pot, but this one is made right in an 8×8 baking dish. Between the many types of cheese, the hot artichoke and if you want you can add some more cloves of garlic for extra flavor.
You can serve this dip with pita chips, celery sticks, carrot sticks mini bell peppers or even in a bread bowl! It’s a great dip and it will be a huge hit with your guests.
This cheesy dip is great at room temperature or can be left in a warm setting. If you want you can enjoy a cold spinach artichoke dip for your next party! This is the best spinach artichoke dip recipe for the next time you have a get together.
If you make this great recipe be sure to tag and follow me on Instagram so I can see it!
This amazing cheesy spinach artichoke dip is so great for an appetizer with tortilla or pita chips.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 oz fresh spinach or 10 oz frozen
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- 4 oz fresh mozzarella or 1.5 cup shredded mozzarella
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) sour cream
- 1/2 (4 oz) cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- Preheat to broil (or highest setting)
- Spray baking dish w non stick
- Sautéed grated garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach by the handful, letting each handful welt before adding more.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Stir frequently until most of the liquid has evaporated. (3-4 mins)
- Add in the chopped artichoke hearts, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and add cream cheese, sour cream, Parmesan and mayonnaise.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Place in an oven and broil until top is golden and bubbling, (5-7 mins)
- Let rest for 3-4 min before serving
If you don’t have a broil setting bake at 450 for 12-13 mins until golden brown and bubbly.
If increasing the amount of this recipe remember to always use equal parts cheese, Mayo and sour cream so the flavor profile stays balanced.
Amount Per Serving Calories 311Total Fat 26gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 44mgSodium 585mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 4gSugar 2gProtein 11g
Pin it for later!
If you liked this dip be sure to try these fun dips too!