The latest tik tok craze is this fun pawaffle toast dish for breakfast. It’s a fun and delicious combination of french toast waffle pancakes!
There are so many fun food creations coming out of tik tok these days. I can barely keep up but I have had so much fun trying all of the viral recipes!
I shared a super fun tik tok breakfast tortilla wrap that the kids absolutely loved, then there is a viral feta pasta recipe that I have made A LOT for dinner in the past month.
The latest craze are these pawaffle toasts. It’s a combination of waffles, French toast and pancakes. When I heard about this I couldn’t wait to try it because I love all three of these for breakfast.
So the big question is, what happens when you combine all three? Pure deliciousness of course.
Whomever decided to try this in their waffle maker out of curiosity (or even boredom) thank you so much! This was a big hit in our household.
I was especially grateful because it seems like we are making the same old thing everyday and this was a fantastic way to shake up the breakfast routine.
What ingredients are needed to make this panwaffle toast?
French toast batter
1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
What equipment do you need for this pancake/waffle/French toast combo?
You need the following tools to make this dish:
Electric griddle or Heavy bottom skillet
How do I make these fun breakfast treats?
First you start by preparing the waffles, next you press the waffle into the prepared pancake mix as then after that you dip it in the French toast mix. Sounds like a lot but the end result is pretty great!
So if you are looking for a new and fun breakfast to make with the kids try this awesome combination of French Toast Waffle Pancakes!
- Pancake mix
- Waffle mix
- French toast batter
- 5-6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Prepare waffles according to mix directions. Prepare pancake batter
- Over medium heat spray the skillet create a circle of pancake batter this should not be thick it should be thin.
- Place the Waffle down in the middle of the pancake batter.
- Lightly press into the pancake batter cook on one side until it begins to rise in the middle then flip it over
- Cook on both sides testing for density by messing with the spatula to ensure all of the batter is cooked.
- Set the pancake waffles to the side and prepare the French toast batter.
- Dip both sides of the pancake waffle into the French toast mix and cook in a medium heat skillet with butter
Having the heat too high will cause your pancake waffle toast to burn.
High heat can also leave the center raw
Take your time when creating this and ensure that each step the batter is fully cooked.
You may need to rinse your skillet under cold water in between each French toast section because the pan may be too hot and burn it.
Amount Per Serving Calories 112Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 130mgSodium 164mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 6g
If you liked this recipe you should try these fun breakfast recipes!