For a bite-sized chocolatey treat, try these Mini Brownie Bites! Whether you want a lot of dessert or a little, muffin-sized brownies are the perfect solution.
Mini Brownie Bites
Brownies are so simple but so tasty, am I right? I always have a box of brownie mix on-hand just in case someone has a craving or we need a last-minute dessert.
As good as some boxed brownie mixes are, nothing compares to making brownies from scratch. Everything tastes better when the effort is put in! Mini Brownie Bites are no exception.
Mini Brownie Bites are great for a cookie sale, birthday party, or classroom treat since they are more like a muffin or cookie than a traditional brownie and are easier to bag up individually.
Made in a muffin tin, this chocolatey dessert is always a crowd-pleaser.
What Makes These Mini Brownie Bites So Good?
A bonus of using a muffin tin is that you can line it with muffin cups and save some time, energy, and elbow grease with clean up. It is also ok to grease the muffin tin super well and not use liners or you can use silicone cups.
Not to mention, all the brownies being the same size saves the fight of who gets the biggest portion, since, let’s be honest, it’s nearly impossible to cut straight lines in a pan of warm brownies!
This Brownie Bites recipe calls for mini semisweet chocolate chips, which I love. The tiny chocolate chips allow for the melty chocolate to be more consistent in each brownie.
What Ingredients Do You Need For These Brownie Bites?
Bittersweet Chocolate Chips (we’re talking 60-70% cacao, not 90%)
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (not Dutch-processed)
Mini Semisweet Chocolate Chips
What are some other fun mini dessert recipes to try?
- Triple Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Mini Cupcakes
- Easy Homemade Mini Cannolis For Dessert Tonight
- Easy Pumpkin Vanilla Cheesecake Mini Trifles
- Mini Easter Bundt Cakes Perfect For Spring
- 4th Of July Mini Pies Red White And Blue Desserts
- Chocolate Peppermint Mini Bundt Cakes
Check the recipe card for the full recipe and leave a comment to let me know what you think!
Easy Mini Brownie Bites
These mini brownie bites are super easy to make with simple ingredients! Chewy and extra chocolatey you will love these!
- • 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (60-70% cacao)
- • 1/2 cup butter
- • 3 large eggs
- • 1 cup granulated sugar
- • 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder ( not Dutch-processed)
- • 1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease and flour a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper muffin tin liners. Set aside. Make sure you really grease the muffin tin so that the brownies don't stick.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and well-combined.
- Remove from heat, and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs, sugars, vanilla, and salt on high speed 5 minutes, or until the batter is thick and creamy.
- Reduce the speed to low, and mix in the melted chocolate until well-combined.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder just until combined.
- Add chocolate chips. Stir in to combine. The batter should be the consistency of a thick brownie batter at this point.
- Divide batter among muffin cups. They should be about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15-25 minutes. The brownies will be puffed and the top should be shiny and cracked. Bake toward the lower end of the baking time if you want fudgier middles and longer if you want a cakier brownie.
- Let cool in muffin tin for 10 minutes, and then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
If you liked these brownie bites! be sure to check out these fun recipes!
Rich and Chocolatey Zucchini Brownies
Oreo Cheesecake Chocolate Cake
Bakery Style Double Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins
Amazing Air Fryer Chocolate Cake
Copycat Starbucks Double Chocolate Brownies
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!