This instant pot pasta salad is so great for events or a yummy side dish! Using simple ingredients, the family will love it!
Can you make pasta in the Instant Pot?
You can certainly make pasta in the Instant Pot! This dish is a great option for those looking for a simple yet tasty side dish. Made with just a few ingredients, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Give it a try next time you are looking for something new to add to your potluck repertoire.
What kinds of pasta dishes can you make in the Instant Pot?
There are a variety of pasta dishes that can be made in the Instant Pot. This includes lasagna, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti and meatballs, and even fettuccine Alfredo.
Whether you are looking for a hearty meal or a simple side dish, the Instant Pot is sure to have something to suit your needs.
When it comes to making pasta in the Instant Pot, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, it is important to use a pasta that is designed for use in pressure cookers. This will ensure that your pasta cooks evenly and does not stick to the pot.
Second, it is important to add enough liquid to the pot so that the pasta can cook properly. Be sure to consult your Instant Pot’s manual for specific guidance on how much water to use.
Finally, it is important to use the correct cooking time for your pasta. Under cooked pasta will be mushy, while overcooked pasta will be hard and dry. Again, consult your Instant Pot’s manual for guidance on cook times.
What ingredients do you need for this Instant Pot Pasta Salad?
· 12 oz of tricolor rotini pasta
· 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
· 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes, quartered
· 8 oz of feta crumbles
· 1/4 cup of black olives, sliced
· 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
· 1 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
This Instant Pot Pasta Salad is super easy to make for any event or meal!
- · 12 oz of tricolor rotini pasta
- · 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- · 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes, quartered
- · 8 oz of feta crumbles
- · 1/4 cup of black olives, sliced
- · 1/2 cup of red onion chopped
- · 1 1/2 cup of Italian dressing
- Place pasta in the instant pot and submerge in water. Add enough water to cover the pasta.
- Seal lid and pressure valve and cook on high for 6 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure and drain pasta. Run cold water over pasta for a few minutes. Let pasta cool.
- Add chopped vegetables and dressing to the pasta and gently fold to mix.
Amount Per Serving Calories 214Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 20mgSodium 585mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 1gSugar 6gProtein 6g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!