This Christmas Chex Mix is such a fun snack to make for the holidays. Make this delicious festive snack all holiday season!
What is chex mix?
Chex mix is a crunchy snack made with a variety of cereals, nuts, and pretzels. This Christmas Chex Mix is made with festive red and green cereals, pistachios, and pretzel sticks. It’s the perfect holiday snack!
How do you make chex mix?
Making chex mix is easy! Simply mix together all of the ingredients in a large bowl. Then, spread the mixture out on a baking sheet and refrigerate for an hour.
What are some other festive holiday snacks?
If you’re looking for other festive holiday snacks, try making gingerbread cookies, candy cane Bark, or cranberry sauce. These Christmas Chex Mix are sure to be a hit at any holiday party!
This Christmas Chex Mix is the perfect holiday snack! It’s easy to make and so delicious. Your guests will love this festive treat!
What ingredients do you need for Christmas Chex Mix?
2 cups Chex mix cereal
1 cup Cheerio cereal
½ cup pretzels
½ cup red and green M&Ms
2 Tbsp red & green sprinkles
6 oz white chocolate wafers
How do you store this chex mix?
You will want to store your Christmas Chex Mix in an airtight container. I like to use a mason jar or a ziplock bag. This mix will last for up to 2 weeks.
Can I make this ahead of time?
Absolutely! This Christmas Chex Mix can be made up to 2 weeks in advance.
Can you freeze Christmas Chex Mix?
Yes! This mix can be frozen for up to 3 months. Simply place the mix in a freezer safe container and thaw before serving.
What are some other holiday snacks you can make this holiday season?
- Mickey Mouse Disney Christmas Cupcakes For The Holidays
- Red Velvet Christmas Wreath Cake For The Holidays
- Easy and Festive Christmas Oreos
- Christmas Tree Chocolate Cupcakes
- Christmas Sugar Cookie Bars
This Christmas Chex Mix is great for holiday parties or holiday movie nights!
- 2 cups Chex mix cereal
- 1 cup Cheerio cereal
- ½ cup pretzels
- ½ cup red and green M&Ms
- 2 Tbsp red & green sprinkles
- 6 oz white chocolate wafers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Chex, Cheerios and pretzels into a gallon sized freezer bag..
- Place the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and heat it in the microwave at 15 second intervals. Stir in between intervals until the chocolate becomes smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal mixture in the bag.
- Close the bag and shake it until the cereal is covered in chocolate.
- Add M&Ms and Christmas sprinkles.
- Spread the mixture out on the baking sheet.
- Place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens (about an hour).
- Break into pieces to serve.
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!