This Disneyland Copycat Dole Whip Recipe is so delicious in so many ways! You can enjoy this right at home!
Are you in the mood for a refreshing treat? Then look no further, Dole whip is the perfect treat! This smooth and creamy pineapple-flavored soft serve is a classic Disney World favorite.
Enjoy this tasty delight in just a few easy steps with our Dole Whip recipe. So take out your ingredients and get ready to enjoy this delicious Dole whip float. We have been to Disney World dozens of times and we have never gone and not had one of these, so why not make this delicious treat at home?
- Easy to make – With only four ingredients and less than 10 minutes of prep time, you can whip up Copycat Disney Dole Whip recipe in no time.
- It’s delicious – The combination of pineapple and ice results in a creamy, flavorful dessert that is sure to please any crowd.
- Made with delicious ingredients – Dole Whip is made with real pineapple and vanilla ice cream, which equals a major summertime indulgence.
- Delicious pineapple – This frozen dole whip uses yummy pineapple!
Simple Ingredients for Disney Copycat Recipe
- Vanilla Ice Cream – This smooth and creamy classic is the perfect base for the Dole Whip. It adds a subtle sweetness and creates a velvety texture. You can use dairy-free vanilla ice cream
- Pineapple Juice – The sweet and tart pineapple juice creates a bright flavor in the Dole Whip, as well as adding an extra layer of fruity goodness. Add as many pineapple chunks as you’d like!
- Pineapple, Canned or Fresh – The star of the show! Fragrant canned or fresh pineapple gives Dole Whip its signature taste.
- A Large Chunk of Fresh Pineapple (optional for garnish) – Give your Dole Whip a little something extra with this refreshing topping! A large chunk of freshly cut pineapple adds a pop of color and a touch of tropical flair to your dessert.
Optional: add lemon juice, add lime juice, frozen pineapple, orange juice, maraschino cherry, maple syrup, vanilla extract, a pinch of salt, several ounces of extra pineapple juice, and almond milk
FAQs for Dole Pineapple Whip
What is Disney Dole Whip made out of?
Disney Dole Whip is made with yummy ingredients for a delicious and guilt-free treat. Vanilla ice cream, pineapple, pineapple juice, and pineapple for garnish.
What is the traditional official Dole Whip recipe?
The traditional Dole Whip is a classic pineapple-flavored frozen dessert that has been a staple in Hawaii since the 1980s. It’s made from a combination of pineapple juice and soft-serve ice cream, creating a sweet and creamy treat that’s perfect for hot days.
It can be served as an icy slush or whipped into a light and fluffy texture, topped with fresh pineapple chunks for added flavor.
Is Dole Whip and pineapple whip the same thing?
Yes, Dole Whip and Pineapple Whip are the same things. They are both pineapple-flavored frozen desserts made with a combination of pineapple juice and soft-serve ice cream.
There are different variations of the dessert, such as adding fruit chunks or substituting other flavors like mango or coconut for pineapple, but the original Dole Whip is made with just pineapple and ice cream.
Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day when you can’t get to the Disney parks than this Easy Dole Whip recipe. Delicious treats are the best when you’re able to make them yourself.
The pineapple flavor is super tasty and it makes for the perfect frozen treat! Eating a Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bar and an Iconic Dole Whip Swirl are two of my favorite things at Disney, what about you?
What are some other fun Disney themed treats to try?
- Disney Tiana Beignets – Princess and the Frog Movie Treats
- Chef Mickey’s Breakfast Pizza Copycat Recipe
- Belle Themed Beauty And The Beast Cupcakes
- Disney Inspired Snack: Aladdin Magic Carpet Recipe
If you are looking for more fun recipes be sure to check out this fun list! 25 Amazing and Drool-Worthy Disney Inspired Recipes!
This copycat Disneyland Dole whip recipe is so good and easy to make right in your own home!
- 2 generous scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 8 oz pineapple juice
- 2 cups pineapple, canned or fresh
- A large chunk of fresh pineapple, optional for garnish
- Add the ice cream, pineapple juice, and pineapples to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until fully incorporated.
- Freeze. I like to use a bread loaf pan, but a glass container or even a gallon freezer bag will work too!
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 122Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 12mgSodium 23mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 19gProtein 2g
Before you go, grab Your Free Printable Recipe Kit!
Write down your favorite recipes and create your own personal cookbook of your favorite food creations!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am an entrepreneur, a busy mama of 3 and a wife to my high school sweetheart. I have been sharing content for over 12 years about how to cook easy recipes, workout tips and free printables that make life a little bit easier. I have been featured in places like Yahoo, Buzzfeed, What To Expect, Mediavine, Niche Pursuits, HuffPost, BabyCenter, Mom 2.0, Mommy Nearest, Parade, Care.com, and more!
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t forget to grab your free fitness journal before you go!