Looking for a super easy air fryer recipe? Check out these super easy air fryer dry rub chicken wings! These are great for appetizers or anytime snacks!
Whether you are looking for some yummy appetizers for the big game or a new twist on classic wings, you have come to the right place!
I’ve got a lot of air fryer recipes on this website because let’s be honest, I’m obsessed with it.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner—the air fryer is my jam! How did I live without it?! I’ve pretty much learned how to air fryer (most) of my favorite dishes.
I have never really been a wing person, but the boys randomly asked me to make it one day and I’ve made them many different ways ever since.
This one is the most simplest method though, using your favorite fry rub these will be done and delicious in no time!
What ingredients are needed to make these air fryer dry rub wings?
• 12 Chicken Wings
• Cooking Spray
•Your Favorite Dry Rub Seasoning
How do I make these yummy appetizer wings?
First make sure the wings are room temperature so you can take them out of the fridge a little bit before cooking.
Pat the wings fry, spray them with cooking spray then apply salt and pepper.
Place them in the air fryer for 20 minutes, then take them out and apply your favorite dry rub. Then put them back in the air fryer for your desired crispiness.
The boys love them so crispy but of course that is up to you! The best part of the air fryer is that you can peek in to see how done it is.
Where do I serve these air fryer dry rub chicken wings?
These are great appetizers for the big game, playoffs or even award shows. They are great for bbqs and any fun gathering.
These easy air fryer dry rub chicken wins are super easy to make and done in no time!
- 12 Chicken Wings
- Cooking Spray
- Your Favorite Dry Rub Seasoning
- Pre-heat air fryer to 390 degrees.
- Take your chicken wings out of the refrigerator and let them reach room temperature.
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on air frying rack and air fry for 20 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and lightly spray with cooking spray and sprinkle your favorite dry rub.
- Place back in air fryer for 5-10 minutes or until wings reach your desired crispy-ness.
If you liked these easy wings be sure to check out these recipes: