These yummy 4th of July Mini Pies are made with fresh fruits and coconut in delicious mini pie crusts for individual servings. These red white and blue treats will be so great to celebrate July 4th!
When it comes to the 4th of July I strongly believe that you can never have enough red white and blue treats. There are so many ways to be creative in the kitchen and it’s really festive and fun.
These 4th of July Mini Pies are great because they are served individually. Don’t worry about having to cut everyone a slice, because these pies will be up for grabs — even if people want more than one!
Independence Day is full of fun fireworks, the weather is usually very warm, and honestly after the past year we have had, I’m ready to celebrate! These little treats are awesome for a BBQ or even a small celebration. They take no time to make.
What ingredients are in these July 4th Mini Pie Treats?
1 can coconut milk (13.66 fl oz)
2 tablespoons shaved coconut
3 keebler mini pie crusts
How do you make these red white and blue mini pies?
This will require a bit of pre-planning as the coconut milk will need to be as cold as possible before making these pies. Before you start to prepare these pies, make sure the coconut milk can is placed in the fridge over night so it can be super cold and the milk can separate.
You will be using the stand mixer, to whip up the coconut. If you want to make it a bit sweeter, you can add a touch of honey.
Once you do that, you can add the coconut shavings, the sliced fresh fruit and you have got a really yummy treat! Full directions are in the recipe card below.
Let me know how much you love these 4th of July Mini Pies!
4th Of July Mini Pies Red White And Blue Desserts
These 4th of July Mini Pies are so fun to make for Independence Day. Made with coconut milk, coconut shavings and fresh berries, they are the perfect treat!
- 3 strawberries
- 15 blueberries
- 1 can coconut milk (13.66 fl oz)
- 2 tablespoons shaved coconut
- 3 keebler mini pie crusts
- Place can of coconut in the fridge overnight. Place it to the back so it gets really cold and the coconut milk separates from the coconut water.
- Open and scoop out just the coconut milk. Using a stand mixer with whisk attachment whisk well until the coconut milk resembles whipped topping. If you would like to sweeten it then add a little honey. We don't add it but some people want the sweetness.
- Place the whipped coconut cream into the mini pies. Wash strawberries and blueberries. Cut the tops off the strawberries. Slice the strawberries lengthwise.
- Place the berries on top of the pies and put the shaved coconut down the middle. Keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 534Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 20gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 0mgSodium 373mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 6g
If you liked these recipes be sure to check out:
4th Of July Jello Shots – Red White and Blue Party Treats
Red White and Blue Slushies – Fun Treats For July 4th
4th Of July Red White and Blue Smoothie Recipe
Easy Red White And Blue 4th Of July Cupcakes
Easy and Festive 4th Of July Cake Pops
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!