These individual red white and blue berry trifles are so delicious and super easy to make. Using cake mix and simple ingredients, you will love this treat!
I love individual treats. Especially in a mason jar. Mason jars are just so versatile—whether you want to make a soup, preserve your favorite foods, make an easy take to work lunch or every create a whole jarcuterie situation!
Easy Berry Trifles
This particular treat is a super fun dessert with fresh fruit in a helpful individual serving. I’ve always enjoyed trifles in huge cake plates and this one saves all the trouble of trying to grab every ingredient.
These are great treats for Independence Day! The red white and blue of it all makes it a fun July 4th treat.
This is a really fun treat to make with kids too. Once you have all of the ingredients ready for assembly, you can create an assembly line with the kids giving them their own ingredients to place in the jars.
This recipe makes four to six jars, if you want you can double the recipe if you are expecting more guests.
What ingredients are needed to make these yummy red white and blue berry trifles?
1 box yellow butter cake mix + ingredients on the back of the box
1 box (3.4 oz) Vanilla pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 pint fresh blueberries
1 lb. fresh strawberries
Whipped cream for topping
The fresh fruit in this recipe makes it extra delightful. The whipped cream topping is such a great addition too!
July 4th isn’t the only time this treat is made. Anytime is a fantastic time to whip this up. However if you are looking for more fun July 4th treats be sure to check out this awesome list!
Red White And Blue Berry Trifles
This super fun red white and blue berry trifles are great for independence day or anytime!
- 1 box yellow butter cake mix + ingredients on the back of the box
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries
- Whipped cream for topping
- Prepare your cake according to box directions. Once finished baking, set on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- While your cake is baking, whisk together pudding mix and milk, set in the refrigerator to chill.
- Chop strawberries into quarters.
- Once the cake has cooled, assemble your mini trifles.
- Add small cubes of cake to the bottom of your glass.
- Layer with strawberries, then about ⅓ cup of pudding, and then blueberries.
- Add more layers however you like until the glass is full.
- Top with whipped cream and additional strawberries or blueberries. Serve immediately.
What is your favorite kind of trifle?
If you liked this recipe be sure to check out these fun recipes too!
4th Of July Red White and Blue Smoothie Recipe
50+ Easy and Festive 4th Of July Food Ideas
Easy and Festive 4th Of July Cake Pops
Red White and Blue Instant Pot Cheesecake
Soft Baked Copycat Loft House Frosted Sugar Cookies
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!