Valentine’s Day has always been such a fun time for me. I am a helpless romantic, I LIVE for a good romantic comedy, heart shaped boxes with chocolates and of course red roses. Some might say the day has gone all commercial, but I enjoy it so much! I think I like the idea of being lovey dovey and extravagant on the holidays because in real life, hubby and I are lucky if we can sit down together to eat dinner that day!
I have certainly not stopped adulting from passing on my love of Valentine’s Day for the kids. We often make cards for classmates, and of course I am sure to get them a small box of chocolates every year because after all they ARE the loves of my life too.
Today I’m sharing a quick and easy Valentine’s Day Treat that is easy to make for the office, classroom or as a quick treat for your family. There is minimal steps and the final result is just adorable!
White Chocolate Treats with Almonds, perfect for Valentine's Day.
- 4 oz white chocolate (or white chocolate chips) - melted
- 10-20 almonds
- Valentine’s sprinkles
- Pour sprinkles into heart mold so that they cover the bottom of each heart.
- Melt white chocolate, using your preferred melting method.
- Spoon chocolate into each heart in the mold, not quite filling them.
- Place 1-2 almonds into each heart and push down.
- Fill each heart to the top with white chocolate, being careful not to overfill.
- Chill for about 15 minutes, remove from chocolate mold and enjoy!