These honey soy chicken thighs will be an automatic add to the dinner rotation! This chicken recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken thighs and amazing seasonings!
This recipe is a family favorite! You can serve it with white rice and sesame seeds for extra fun toppings. The boys (and the girl) absolutely love this recipe so I’ve been sure to add it to our never ending list of dinner recipes!
What ingredients do you need for these juicy chicken thighs?
⅓ cup honey
¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons avocado oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
Black Pepper to taste
Parsley and sesame seeds for garnish
This awesome honey soy chicken recipe is full of wonderful flavors and it’s a great recipe for anytime. It’s one of those chicken thighs recipes that you will make so often you won’t even need the recipe anymore.
When I go grocery shopping for the whole family I always include chicken thighs because they are the most versatile chicken pieces. Boneless chicken thighs can be made in so many different ways and making this honey soy sauce gives them so much flavor!
If you are looking for a flavorful chicken thigh recipe grab these simple ingredients the next time you go shopping and making this simple meal for an easy dinner tonight. You can serve this honey soy chicken thighs recipe with green onions on top, coconut rice, brown rice or even basmati rice.
The amazing flavor of these boneless thighs is an easy weeknight dinner recipe. If you are looking for chicken thigh recipes for meal prep, you can come to the right one! The honey soy marinade makes the most tender chicken and it makes for such a wholesome meal.
If you make this recipe be sure to follow and tag me on Instagram so I can see it!
These amazing honey soy garlic chicken thighs are so great for dinner and simple to make!
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 lbs bone-in skin on chicken thighs
- Pepper to taste
- Parsley and sesame seeds for garnish
- In a small bowl, add honey, soy sauce, avocado oil, minced garlic, vinegar, sesame oil and ground ginger. Whisk to combine.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large ziplock bag. Pour the marinade into the bag, release excess air and seal the bag. Allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a 2 quart baking dish, add the pieces of chicken and sprinkle with pepper.
- Pour the marinade on top and place the baking dish in the oven for 24 minutes, flipping chicken twice to keep it juicy in the sauce. Set the oven to broil and allow chicken to bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, plate and and serve warm with a spoonful of the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with parsley and a sprinkling of sesame seeds if desired.
Amount Per Serving Calories 465Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 194mgSodium 647mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 15gProtein 38g
Pin it for later:
If you like this fun recipe check these out too:
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!