Hosting a Halloween gathering this year? This amazing Halloween Charcuterie Board will impress all of your guests! Grab all the easy ingredients to make this awesome charcuterie board!
I love a good charcuterie board. I honestly love them for every occasion. There are so many great options of food that you can put together for people to graze on. Snack boards are truly one of my favorite things ever.
This Halloween board has all of your favorite things you can get at your local grocery store including candy covered strawberries.
What ingredients do you need for this spooky halloween charcuterie board?
1 10oz Hershey’s Halloween Monster Kisses
1 6.75oz/8ct Halloween Orange Covered Pretzel Rods (Pretzel stick)
1 10oz M&Ms Halloween Ghouls Mix Milk Chocolate Candy
1 20oz Brach’s Halloween Candy Corn
1 9oz Brach’s Halloween Pumpkins
Red and Green grapes
What a fun way to say Happy Halloween with fresh fruit and fun spooky treats. The best part is that everything is set up in perfect colors for the Halloween season. The fun treats give a nice spooky twist to a fun charcuterie board.
If you are looking for a halloween appetizer, look no further–you won’t need varieties of cheeses like blue cheese, goat cheese, hard cheese or any of those other soft cheeses. The different textures of the fruit and candy are enough!
This charcuterie board will fit right into your halloween theme, it’s an easy way to get a lot of yummy treats on one snack tray. This is the ultimate halloween charcuterie board that will get everyone in the halloween spirit!
A Halloween-themed board that has a ton of fun ideas and doesn’t require a variety of meats or a classic cheese board? Sign me up! This charcuterie platter has some healthier options and great picks for your next halloween party.
If you decide to make this halloween dessert board for spooky season let me know! I’d love to see your halloween snack board creation.
This super fun Halloween Charcuterie Board is made with fun candies and decorated fruit! Perfect for all Halloween gatherings.
- 1 10oz Hershey’s Halloween Monster Kisses
- 1 6.75oz/8ct Halloween Orange Covered Pretzel Rods (or link to homemade pretzel posts)
- 1 10oz M&Ms Halloween Ghouls Mix Milk Chocolate Candy
- 1 20oz Brach’s Halloween Candy Corn
- 1 9oz Brach’s Halloween Pumpkins
- Red and Green grapes
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Create strawberries and let set
- Grab a board that is the appropriate size for the amount of food and props.
- Next place bowls, ramekins, serving utensils etc to add depth to the board and break up the background.
- Place down largest items first (pretzels and berries). Add grapes (cheese or nuts)
- Add in any fillers (candies) to create a robust board.
The full recipe and instructions on how to make Halloween decorated strawberries is here.
Amount Per Serving Calories 287Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 6mgSodium 50mgCarbohydrates 52gFiber 1gSugar 47gProtein 2g
Pin it for later!
If you liked this fun recipe, be sure to check out these Halloween recipes too: