These incredible tik tok viral fried peach cobbler bites are going to knock your socks off! Made with peach slices, wonton wrappers and blend of sweet seasonings that makes this the perfect dessert!
Is there anything like enjoying fresh peaches? Yes! Using peach filling in your favorite dessert! Fresh peach cobbler is a super amazing dessert but I’ve got a pretty great twist on the classic dish.
This great recipe has been going viral on tik tok and for good reason! This is easily going to become one of your favorite fruit desserts. This recipe uses canned peaches, brown sugar and white sugar to create what will be one of your favorite desserts.
What ingredients do I need for these homemade peach cobbler bites?
1 (15 oz) can of peach halves
1/2 stick unsalted butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg Small
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
You won’t need any lemon juice, biscuit dough or all purpose flour for this easy peach cobbler recipe. These are the best peach cobbler bites you will ever try! You can definitely sprinkle sugar on top and serve with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream (or both!).
It’s peach season and we need to find a way to use all of these juicy peaches! Peach summer desserts are just so good!
All you have to do blend the amazing peach mixture, place it in the wonton wrappers then deep fry in a saucepan until they are golden brown. It’s a good recipe for the holidays and you can always save the leftover cobbler bites to enjoy the next day.
This delicious recipe is definitely better with cobbler topping of a scoop of ice cream (I may have mentioned that before, but it’s true!).
This is now become one of my favorite peach recipes. It’s one of those easy recipes that you can customize in different ways with many toppings. The best desserts are always made with basic ingredients and fresh fruits!
You can serve these warm or room temperature. These are one of my favorite things and the best part is that it can be enjoyed any time of year!
These awesome fried peach cobbler bites make the best dessert, be sure to top with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
- 1 (15 oz) can of peach halves
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Small Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Wonton wrappers
- Cinnamon sugar
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat
- While the butter is melting slice peaches then add to the pan with melted butter Add brown sugar, granulate sugar and spices.
- Turn heat up to medium high and cook until thick syrup forms.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- To create the mini bites Lay out 6 wontons
- Add a filling to center
- Add water around the edges and then place another wonton wrapper on top
- Fold over the edges and crimp with a fork.
- Heat oil
- Add bites to hot oil and fry until golden brown (2-3 mins)
- Remove. Drain on paper towels and then toss in cinnamon sugar while still hot.
- Serve with ice cream and left over filling.
Amount Per Serving Calories 126Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 10mgSodium 17mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 2gSugar 21gProtein 0g
If you liked this recipe be sure to check out these recipes too: