These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies are such a great fall treat! Easy to make with simple ingredients, these cookies are so good!
What are snickerdoodle cookies?
Snickerdoodle cookies are a type of sugar cookie that is rolled in cinnamon sugar. They are usually soft and chewy, and have a slightly crisp exterior.
These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies are made with pumpkin puree, which gives them a slight pumpkin flavor. The cinnamon sugar coating on the outside of the cookie makes them extra delicious!
Why are snickerdoodle cookies so popular?
Snickerdoodle cookies are popular because they are so delicious! The cinnamon sugar coating on the outside of the cookie makes them extra tasty. They are also popular because they are easy to make.
What is the difference between a snickerdoodle and a sugar cookie?
The main difference between a snickerdoodle and a sugar cookie is that snickerdoodles are rolled in cinnamon sugar, while sugar cookies are not. Snickerdoodles also tend to be softer and chewier than sugar cookies.
What are some other fall cookies to make this season?
If you’re looking for other fall cookies to make this season, here are some ideas:
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkih Cookies
- Apple Cider Cookies
- Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
- Maple Pecan Cookies
Where can I serve these pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies?
These pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies are perfect for any fall gathering! Serve them at a Halloween party, Thanksgiving feast, or just enjoy them as a tasty treat.
What other varieties of snickerdoodles are great to make?
There are so many different varieties of snickerdoodles that are great to make! Here are some other ideas:
- Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodles
- Peanut Butter Snickerdoodles
- Oatmeal Raisin Snickerdoodles
- Pecan Pie Snickerdoodles
How do you store these cookies?
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.
Whether you’re looking for a tasty fall treat or just a delicious cookie, these Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies are sure to hit the spot! Easy to make and full of flavor, these cookies are perfect for any occasion.
These amazing pumpkin snickerdoodle cookies are so great for the fall season!
- ½ cup Unsalted butter- room temperature
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Light brown sugar
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Pumpkin puree
- 1½ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- 1 tsp. Cream of tartar
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugars.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, beat until creamy and smooth.
- Add in the egg yolk, vanilla, and pumpkin puree.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Once mixed, add in the flour, pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, baking soda, cream of tartar and salt.
- Mix until a sticky dough forms.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the granulated sugar and cinnamon until well combined.
- Using about 2 Tbsp. of the dough, form into a ball using the palms of your hands.
- Place each dough ball into the cinnamon sugar, being sure it is fully coated.
- Once coated, place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, leaving 1½ in. of space in between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the cookies are set around the edges and soft in the center.
- Remove and allow to cool to a desirable temperature.
Amount Per Serving Calories 126Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 24mgSodium 70mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 1g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!