These amazing pumpkin monkey bread muffins are the perfect fall treat. Simple ingredients makes a yummy treat for anytime!
What is pumpkin monkey bread?
Pumpkin monkey bread is a type of pull-apart bread that is made with pumpkin puree and spices. It is a popular fall treat that is often served around Halloween or Thanksgiving. This recipe for pumpkin monkey bread muffins is a quick and easy way to enjoy this delicious treat!
What do I need to make pumpkin monkey bread muffins?
This recipe for pumpkin monkey bread muffins is made with simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry.
All you need is:
2 8-count cans cinnamon roll dough, cut into small pieces
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup canned pumpkin
Where did Monkey Bread originate?
Monkey bread is a type of pull-apart bread that is thought to have originated in the United States. It is often made with a sweet dough, such as biscuit or cinnamon roll dough, and can be baked in a variety of shapes and sizes. Monkey bread is a popular treat for both kids and adults alike!
Where can you serve this monkey bread?
Pumpkin monkey bread is the perfect fall treat! Enjoy it as a snack, breakfast, or dessert. It would also be a great addition to any Halloween or Thanksgiving feast!
How do I store leftovers?
Leftover pumpkin monkey bread can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Reheat individual pieces in the microwave for 20-30 seconds before enjoy.
Pumpkin monkey bread muffins are the perfect fall treat! Simple ingredients and quick prep time make this recipe a must-try! Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Enjoy!
These easy pumpkin monkey bread muffins are a great fall treat!
- 2 8-count cans cinnamon roll dough, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the cinnamon roll dough pieces to the muffin cups.
- Heat the pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, butter, and pumpkin in a small skillet over medium low heat, stirring often. Continue cooking until the butter is melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Spoon the mixture evenly over the top of each muffin. Place a pan under the muffin pan in the oven to catch drips.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cinnamon rolls are cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the pan until safe to touch, then place a cookie sheet over the top of the pan and flip the muffins onto the pan.
- Drizzle the cinnamon roll icing over the top of the muffins before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 3gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 20mgSodium 601mgCarbohydrates 57gFiber 1gSugar 27gProtein 3g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!