These cinnamon rolls are going to knock your socks off! If you are looking for a yummy breakfast check out these pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls.
You will love these amazing flavorful cinnamon rolls. They are so awesome for breakfast or even brunch.
These fluffy cinnamon rolls are everything you need and they make the house smell so great!
What ingredients do you need for the bes pumpkin cinnamon rolls?
- 5 – 5 1⁄2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp butter, unsalted
- 1 egg
- 4 1⁄2 tsp yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- Filling Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 1⁄2 tsp nutmeg
- 1⁄2 tsp allspice
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup powdered sugar, sifte
- 2 tbsp softened butter, unsalted
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
You will absolutely love these warm rolls with amazing pumpkin flavor! You won’t be using any pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar or instant yeast for these pumpkin rolls.
Adding the pumpkin purée to the cinnamon buns really elevates the flavor of regular cinnamon rolls. It’s a great fall recipe with a yummy cream cheese glaze.
Where do you serve the best pumpkin cinnamon rolls?
Holidays are a great place to start, especially when you have loads of family and guests over. Homemade cinnamon rolls are always a great bet, because everyone loves them! Is there anything better than cinnamon sugar bread with and amazing cream cheese icing? Nope!
Just the simple smell of these warm cinnamon rolls being baked in the over is heavenly! The pumpkin filling adds to this amazing traditional cinnamon roll recipe. You can even serve these rolls with a little bit of maple syrup if you want to get fancy!
These pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls are so great for breakfast and so tasty! Great for the holidays or even a brunch!
- Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in large mixer bowl and mix on low.
- • Warm water to 120°. Add butter to water. Add to mixer bowl.
- • Add egg to mixer bowl.
- • Beat 2 minutes at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally.
- • Add 1 cup of flour. Beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in remaining flour until dough forms into a ball.
- • On a lightly floured board, knead dough 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic. *Tip: with two
- fingers press lightly into the dough and it should spring back, this is when it's ready. Cover with
- towel and rest for 10 minutes.
- • Prepare filling: Combine sugar and spices in a small bowl. Mix in pumpkin pure. Set aside.
- • Roll dough into 15x10 inch rectangle.
- • Spread filling evenly stopping 1/2” from the edges o the long sides.
- • Roll the rectangle tightly, along the long edge.
- • Cut into 12 equal pieces. *Tip, you can use unflavored dental floss or an non serrated knife to
- cut the pieces.
- • Place pieces into greased 9x13 pan. Cover with a towel and let rise until doubled in size,
- approximately 1 hour.
- • Bake at 350°F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let set for 10 minutes and remove rolls
- to a wire rack. Cool for 20 minutes.
- • Prep frosting: beat cream cheese, butter, vanilla. Add 1 cup of powdered sugar and at time and
- beat until creamy. Add 2 tbsp milk and mix until creamy and smooth.
- • Frost rolls liberally.
- • Enjoy!
- • Refrigerate leftovers.
Amount Per Serving Calories 850Total Fat 71gSaturated Fat 41gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 231mgSodium 726mgCarbohydrates 49gFiber 2gSugar 10gProtein 8g
Pin it for later