When it comes to appetizers, these nacho bites are so good! It brings all of the flavor of regular nachos without all the mess!
When it comes to Game Day appetizers, you have lots of choices. But how do you make the best choice? There are lots of party foods for appetizers.
Everyone loves nachos, right? These nacho bites are so good! It brings all of the flavor of regular nachos without all the mess! And they’re easy to eat with your hands. A platter full will disappear quickly, trust me it’s happened here!
I checked out some of the most popular Game Day appetizers and realized that nachos was always at the top of the list. I figured out a way to enjoy this classic dish in a mess free bite.
Nachos are always a good idea, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve made nachos for dinner! This one is so great because you get all of the nacho flavor in one (or two) bites!
You can even make them ahead of time and then just pop the lid back on the container to store in the fridge. Lay out your platter when your guests arrive, no one will have to wait for chips anymore! You can heat them back up in the oven.
What ingredients do you need for these nacho bites?
1 10-ounce bag Tostitos Scoops
1 16-ounce can refried beans, prepared
1 pound ground beef
1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 small onion, chopped
1 packet taco seasoning
1/3 cup water
2 cups shredded taco blend cheese
This recipe makes ten servings. These are great to put on a platter for birthday parties or game day watch parties.
Enjoy and if you make it be sure to tag and follow me on Instagram for more fun recipes!
These awesome nacho bites are so great for appetizers or game day! All the nacho flavor without all the mess.
- 1 10-ounce bag Tostitos Scoops
- 1 16-ounce can refried beans, prepared
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 cups shredded taco blend cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the tomatoes and onions. When the beef is cooked through, add the taco seasoning and water. Reduce heat and simmer until the sauce has thickened, around 5 minutes.
- Spread a small amount of refried beans over the bottom of each chip. Top with a spoonful of ground beef and a small amount of cheese.
- Place each filled chip on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving Calories 419Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 54mgSodium 890mgCarbohydrates 38gFiber 5gSugar 2gProtein 22g
Pin it for Later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out these fun game day recipes/appetizers too!