These amazing layered Smores dessert cookie bars is the perfect dessert! All of the yummy s’mores flavors in a delicious cookie bar!
What are some popular ways to make s’mores?
There are many ways to make s’mores, but some of the most popular include using graham crackers, chocolate bars, and marshmallows. You can also use other types of crackers, such as Oreos, and you can use different flavors of chocolate, such as white chocolate or peanut butter chocolate.
You can even get creative and use different kinds of marshmallows, such as flavored or colored ones. No matter how you make them, s’mores are sure to be a hit!
What kind of treats can you make with smores?
There are all sorts of delicious treats that you can make with s’mores. You can make s’mores cookies, s’mores pies, or even s’mores cakes. You can also get creative and use s’mores to top other desserts, such as ice cream or cupcakes.
What is a cookie bar?
A cookie bar is a type of dessert that is made with a layer of cookie dough that is baked in a pan. Cookie bars can be made with all sorts of different ingredients, such as chocolate chips, nuts, and dried fruit. They are often topped with frosting or icing, and they make a great dessert for parties or potlucks.
Why are s’mores so popular?
S’mores are popular because they are so easy to make and they are absolutely delicious. They are the perfect treat for a campfire, and they can be made in just a few minutes. All you need is some graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows, and you’re good to go!
What ingredients do you need for these S’mores cookie dessert bars?
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
1 10-ounce package mini marshmallows
These easy S'mores cookie bars are so fun and easy to make for any occasion!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 12-ounce package chocolate chips
- 1 10-ounce package mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter and press into a 9x13 dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the crust for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- Spread the chocolate chips over the crust and bake an additional 2 minutes, until melted. Use a spatula or knife to smooth the melted chocolate.
- Top with marshmallows and cook under the broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, until toasted.
- Let cool completely, then slice into bars.
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!