Making pasta in your Instant Pot is so much fun! Grab your pressure cooker and make this amazing Instant Pot Cacio E Pepe Recipe!
What exactly is Cacio E Pepe?
Cacio e Pepe literally means “Cheese and Pepper” in Italian. It’s a very simple dish with only three basic ingredients: pasta, cheese, pepper. Who knew something so easy could be so delicious! You will absolutely love this dish! It’s one of those popular pasta dishes that uses grated pecorino romano cheese.
How To Make Cacio E Pepe?
Making this recipe is super easy but you’ve got to be careful not to over cook the pasta. Other than that it is super easy to put this one together!
The Instant Pot is an Electric Pressure Cooker, but it also functions as a regular pot. The benefits of using the pressure cooker function are infinite!
This is not only so easy to cook pasta in your Instant Pot , it tastes amazing! So light and creamy. I love cheese so this dish was right up my alley. You can use it as a side dish or even a main course! It’s a finished dish even though you only need 4 key ingredients.
You can even serve it with a side of crusty bread if you want! You can also freeze it, if you like. This is a classic pasta that is made al dente and if you want you can add a little butter. The cheesy nature of this dish given so much flavor to this quick dinner.
A little pecorino cheese goes so far in this italian pasta. This cacio e pepe pasta so good with a little cheese and ground pepper and of course additional pecorino if you like! It’s an easy pasta recipe that gives maximum results!
What ingredients do you need for this Instant Pot Cacio E Pepe Recipe?
• 8 oz spaghetti noodles, uncooked, broken in half (you can use angel hair pasta as well)
• 2 1/2 cups of chicken broth
• 1/2 lb. about 2.5 cups Pecorino Romano, grated, fresh
• Freshly cracked black pepper
Where do you serve this Instant Cacio E Pepe?
It’s great for a dinner party or even for entertaining! You can serve it in your Instant Pot or you can make it on the stove top. I prefer to prepare all my pasta dishes in my Instant Pot. It’s just so much easier and less time consuming.It is a comforting spaghetti dish easy recipe that you won’t spend much time on.
Enjoy this delicious recipe and let me know how much you love it!
Easy Instant Pot Cacio E Pepe Pasta Recipe
This easy Cacio E Pepe recipe is so good and easy to make with super simple ingredients!
- • 8 oz spaghetti noodles, uncooked, broken in half
- • 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- • 1/2 lb. about 2.5 cups Pecorino Romano, grated, fresh
- • Freshly cracked black pepper
- Add to your instant pot your spaghetti noodles and chicken broth. Close the lid on your instant pot and make sure your sealing valve is closed as well. Set your instant pot to high-pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once your instant pot is done cooking, do a quick release by bringing the sealing valve toward you and releasing the pressure.
- Wait about one minute to allow the noodles to cool. Add 1/3 cup of cheese at a time to your spaghetti noodles and broth mixture. Mix well with tongs. Repeat until cheese is done.
- Add in your desired amount of cracked pepper to your instant pot. I did about 2 tablespoons cracked pepper for the entire pot, but you may enjoy more or less. You can also add more to each prepared dish.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 289Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 55mgSodium 1297mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 20g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice Recipe For Dinner Tonight
Instant Pot Spicy Black Bean White Chicken Chili
Easy Instant Pot Fettuccini Bolognese Recipe
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!