These copycat white castle sliders taste just like the real thing! Simple ingredients and you can recreate these popular burgers right at home!
What are White Castle Sliders?
These miniature burgers are iconic and often imitated but never duplicated- until now! This copycat recipe for White Castle sliders will have your taste buds doing a happy dance.
Juicy beef patties, onions, and pickles nestled on a soft bun, makes these the perfect comfort food.
Why You’ll Love These White Castle Sliders
There are so many things to love about these delicious little burgers! They’re:
- Tender and juicy
- Loaded with flavor
- Perfectly portable
- Inexpensive to make at home
- A fun food to eat!
When are these burgers so popular?
White Castle sliders have been around since 1921 and they’re still as popular as ever. Whether you grew up eating them or discovered them as an adult, it’s impossible to resist their charms.
Where can you serve these White Castle Sliders?
These burgers are perfect for any occasion! Serve them up at:
Potlucks and picnics
What are some fun ways to change up the white castle sliders?
If you want to get creative with your white castle sliders, try one of these delicious variations:
Add cheese: A slice of American cheese melted on top of these burgers is pure heaven.
Spicy: Add a little bit of spice to your burgers with some diced jalapeños or a dash of hot sauce.
Bacon: Because everything is better with bacon, right?
Barbecue: Make your White Castle sliders even more irresistible by adding some barbecue sauce to the mix.
What ingredients do you need for these Copycat White Castle Sliders?
- 12 slider rolls or dinner rolls cut in half
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon Beef
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 10-12 yellow American Cheese Slices – cut each slice into 4 squares
- 24 dill pickle chips
- ¼ cup water
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- Optional Toppings: ketchup, mustard, mayo
These copycat white castle burgers taste just like the real thing, try them today!
- • 12 slider rolls or dinner rolls cut in half
- • 1 lb ground beef
- • 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon Beef
- • ¼ tsp garlic powder
- • 1 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- • 10-12 yellow American Cheese Slices - cut each slice into 4 squares
- • 24 dill pickle chips
- • ¼ cup water
- • ⅛ tsp salt
- • ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- • Optional Toppings: ketchup, mustard, mayo
- In a large bowl add the ground beef, beef bouillon, and garlic powder. Mix together until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the ground beef mixture and roll it out until it forms a flat layer and will fit for 12 sliders. Use a knife and cut into 12 squares that measure about the same size as the rolls. Use a spoon and make 5 holes in each slider.
- Place the baking sheet with the ground beef in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Remove the baking sheet from the freezer and break apart the ground beef patties. Throw the parchment paper away.
- Sprinkle the chopped onions on the bottom of the baking sheet, spreading evenly. Pour ¼ cup in the baking sheet with the onions.
- Place the ground beef patties directly on top of the water and onions.
- Place baking sheet into the oven and allow the patties to steam for 10 minutes.
- Once the patties are cooked, remove each patty
and scoop some onions and place onto the bottom of a roll. Add 3 cheese squares to each slider and pickles if desired.
- Top with optional condiments: ketchup, mustard, mayo
- Place the top bun on the top of the slider and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 292Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 56mgSodium 732mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 2gSugar 5gProtein 20g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!