Is there anything better than a fun and tasty popcorn? This Copycat Cracker Jack popcorn is super easy and it tastes so good!
Popcorn is high key one of my favorite snacks of all time. It is insanely yummy and you can do so much with it! Today’s recipe is brings the classic taste of Cracker Jack right to your own home!
The first time I had Cracker Jack popcorn I will never forget. I remember thinking what kind of crazy popcorn comes in a BOX?! Turns out only the most delicious popcorn ever.
To top it all off there was always a fun toy inside the box! It’s such a fun childhood memory that I had to recreate Cracker Jack popcorn right in my own kitchen!
What ingredients are in this copycat Cracker Jack recipe?
5-7 cups air popped popcorn or non butter microwave popcorn
1 1/2 cups mixed raw nuts (I used walnuts & pecans)
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
2/3 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 cup brown sugar
If you love a fancy popcorn you are going to love this fun recipe! This is a great recipe for movie nights or even birthday parties. A fun snack for after school and this is even great to package and take with you for road trips! Fun for baseball games and other sporting events too!
Enjoy and if you make this fun copycat Cracker Jack popcorn be sure to tag me on Instagram!
A fun copycat crack jack popcorn recipe that is pefect for ball games or movie nights!
- • Dry
- ◦ 5-7 cups air popped popcorn or non butter microwave popcorn
- ◦ 1 1/2 cups mixed raw nuts (I used walnuts & pecans)
- ◦ 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- • Wet
- ◦ 2/3 cup maple syrup
- ◦ 1/4 cup coconut oil
- ◦ 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ◦ 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Set oven to 300F/149C.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together the wet ingredients in a small bowl. Pour the wet over the dry and gently fold everything together using a spatula.
- Make sure every piece of the mix is coated.
- Evenly spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes, removing it from the oven and gently stirring EVERY 8 – 10 minutes (this is an important step).
- Once it is golden, remove it from the oven and let it cool in the pan for 15 – 20 minutes to harden and crisp.
- As it cools, you can sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over it for a sweet & salty treat!
Oil Substitutions are avocado or olive oil
Maple syrup substitutions are raw melted honey or agave
For a healthier version substitute coconut sugar for the brown sugar
Amount Per Serving Calories 469Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 3mgSodium 85mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 9gSugar 19gProtein 9g