When you need to feed a hungry family, these Pineapple Bowls hit the spot. Made with the perfect amount of savory and sweetness, you can’t go wrong making these bowls.
Pineapple bowls are the perfect way to enjoy a delicious and healthy snack. Combining sweet, juicy pineapple with a variety of tasty toppings, pineapple bowls let you make your unique snack creations.
Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, they’re a great way to get your daily dose of nutrients while also satisfying your cravings. Using chicken, corn, veggies, and pineapple, it’s all put together with a tangy sauce!
Why You’ll Love Chicken Teriyaki Pineapple Bowls
- The bowls are quick and easy to make, so you can whip up your favorite snack in no time.
- They offer a variety of flavors and textures, allowing you to customize your snack experience.
- Pineapple bowls are incredibly healthy, making them a great way to get your daily dose of essential nutrients.
Ingredients Needed for Teriyaki Chicken Pineapple Bowls
- Boneless Chicken Thighs (Cubed): Succulent, tender cubes of chicken provided the perfect base for this dish.
- Red Onion (Diced): Diced red onion adds a mild but flavorful boost to the meal.
- Can Baby Corn: Crispy and sweet baby corn is a perfect complement to the onions and peppers.
- Orange Pepper (sliced): The bright orange hue of the pepper contrasts beautifully with the other vegetables while providing an irresistible sweet flavor.
- Yellow Pepper (sliced): A yellow pepper gives even more vibrant color, along with a slightly smoky taste. Gotta have the bell peppers!
- Red Pepper (sliced): Red peppers offer a subtle heat that adds depth to the dish.
- Fresh Pineapple: Sweet and juicy pineapple adds a tropical twist to this dish, balancing out all the vegetables perfectly. The pineapple can be in any form, pineapple chunks, slice pineapple, all tastes good when making pineapple boats.
- Sweet & Tangy Sauce: This tasty sauce brings everything together with pops of sweetness and tanginess that make this dish truly delicious.
Optional to add: green onions, sesame oil, brown sugar, a tablespoon of pineapple juice, fresh ginger, garlic powder, homemade teriyaki sauce, and soy sauce.
Tips for the Recipe
- Keep in mind that ripe pineapples work best! You can chop pineapple up and add it to the recipe. Throw the pineapple flesh away. Grab a couple of whole pineapples from the store!
- Chicken breasts work great for this recipe, but you can also use canned pieces of chicken! Chicken teriyaki bowls taste good, no matter what kinda chicken you use. You want smaller pieces of chicken for this recipe.
- Making this recipe on the Blackstone Griddle is a good idea! If you don’t have a Blackstone then any kind of griddle will work.
- Pour lots of sauce into the bowl. You don’t want to overdo it, but the sauce is what makes the chicken.
How to Store Pineapple Bowls
This recipe is great for meal prepping, since it can be stored in the fridge for up to five days. It also freezes well, so you can keep batches stored in the freezer for up to six months!
Have you ever made Pineapple bowls? They are super versatile and a great meal for any night of the week!
If you are looking for more fun dinner recipes be sure to check out this comprehensive list! Easy and Tasty Dinner Ideas For The Whole Family!
Blackstone Sweet and Tangy Pineapple Bowls Recipe
This super fun pineapple bowls recipe is made right on your blackstone and is perfect for anytime grilling!
- 1lb Boneless Chicken Thighs (Cubed)
- 1 Red Onion (Diced)
- 15oz Can Baby Corn
- 1 Orange Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Red Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Pineapple
- 19oz Sweet & Tangy Sauce
- Slice the pineapple in half.
- Carve out the center of the pineapple to create 2 pineapple boats.
- Cube the pineapple you removed from the pineapple boats to use in your stir fry.
- Pre-heat the blackstone on medium heat.
- Cover the blackstone in nonstick spray.
- Place the chicken, peppers, onion, pineapple, baby corn & pineapple boats onto the blackstone.
- Cook stirring and turning frequently until chicken & veggies have caramelized & browned.
- Drizzle with sweet & tangy sauce while stirring & turning.
- Serve in the pineapple boats and enjoy.
Amount Per Serving Calories 696Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 283mgSodium 1780mgCarbohydrates 63gFiber 11gSugar 33gProtein 64g
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!
Easy Pineapple Margaritas For Anytime
Easy Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe
Easy and Fun Pineapple Soda Cupcakes Made With Cake Mix
Hi! I’m Nellie. I am a busy mama of three, wife to my high school sweetheart who loves to cook, workout and stay organized! I love to share helpful printables, the best recipes and fitness tips for the modern mom. I strongly believe that every mom can feed their family well, take proper care of themselves and have fun along the way! Read my story.
Get comfortable and be sure to come hang out with me on social. Don’t grab your free fitness journal before you go!