Fall is in the air! After an exceptionally long (but still so short?!) summer we are ready to end the year strong with the cooler seasons. Fall is such a fun time for food and today I’ve got some Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Turnovers that will satisfy your pumpkin cravings!
I’ll admit, I didn’t grow up with a lot of pumpkin in my life. I never really ate it, I only decorated them for Halloween. Since becoming an adult, I have realized that pumpkin is crazy popular!
From pumpkin spice to pumpkin cakes, to pumpkin drinks–I have seen pumpkin everything! I have since grown to like the pumpkin flavor, not sure if I truly love it or if it is because it’s a fun way to welcome one of my favorite seasons, Autumn. I am a fam of light jackets, changing leaves and the crisp clear air that blankets New York City in September.
One of the coolest things you can do with the air fryer is make crispy yummy desserts like you would get in the bakery! The air fryer has really transformed the way we make sweet treats and the best part is, it is so simple!
This is a super easy way to make a puff pastry filled with pumpkin filling. Cut them into squares, mix the pumpkin filling, add a little (because it goes a long way!), press closed with a fork, air fry for 12-15 minutes and you have a golden brown tasty treat!
A delicious air fryer puff pastry filled with pumpkin that is easy and fun to make for fall!
- 15oz Can Pumpkin Pie filling
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Spice
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- Puff Pastry
- Cooking Spray
- Lay out the puff pastry & cut into 4 squares.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pumpkin, egg, milk & pumpkin spice & mix well.
- Place one large spoonful of pumpkin filling on the corner of each square. You don’t need too much! A little goes a long way.
- Fold into a triangle shape & press edges together with a fork.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer and fry for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from air fryer and ice away.
- Serve & enjoy!
Amount Per Serving Calories 223Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 48mgSodium 287mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 9gSugar 6gProtein 4g
If you liked these air fryer pumpkin turnovers, you should check out this Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe!
Pin it for later!
If you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out my Instagram Page for the latest posts!
Before you go, check out these great posts!